MultiVersus Official Announcement Trailer [Warner Smash Bros]

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
no gizmo? :francis:

Black Adams alternate is either gonna be Shazam or The Rock

People saying they already tired of the DC characters lol they better prepare there are gonna be a lot more. It would be a shame if Static doesn’t make it into another WB fighting game

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
tumblr_m4lmwktm7n1r4x5x7.png
They better add Ed eddn eddy :wow: :wow: :wow:
I need that :wow:

I need this skin of the goat:wow: whoop yo ass and take your bytch:wow::mjlol:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
We survived the nerf Bugs Bunny brehs :whew: The end lag on the aerials is fair and his general gameplay is still the same, you just cant spam his air attacks. There’s a glitch with the pie still causing slow though:lolbron:

The projectile ammo bug is more of an issue with that character but that’s already got a fix on the way

Wonder Woman with the extra weight is :shaq:

I also noticed way less Finn’s when I played today and the one that I did play was a good match that didnt manage to get on my fukking nerves :ehh:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Most shaggys are terrible they just go to some random corner to UI all game allowing their teammate to get smashed. Giant just seems slow and floaty as hell. Agree with Finn
It's certain moves that Shaggy and Giant do that is annoying as hell.

Iron Giant downward butt slam, and Shaggy flying kick. I feel like I'm dodging but those moves still catching me and eliminates me so early with it.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Who should I get next y’all Velma or Tom & Jerry? Just got Harley and that might be the main