MultiVersus Official Announcement Trailer [Warner Smash Bros]

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
So either pay $40 to unlock everyone, or grind so much that by the time you earn enough to afford 1 character you're bored. This game should've been $20 at the most.
Paying $40 to unlock all content or play the game for free for awhile to unlock everything doesn't sound like a bad model at all.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Paying $40 to unlock all content or play the game for free for awhile to unlock everything doesn't sound like a bad model at all.
That fool doesn’t know what he is talking about(trust me it’s spans across several subs) This game seems to be generous with the currency(gold not the pay one) I barely play this and I suck but I was able to unlock 4 characters that weren’t already free

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
That fool doesn’t know what he is talking about(trust me it’s spans across several subs) This game seems to be generous with the currency(gold not the pay one) I barely play this and I suck but I was able to unlock 4 characters that weren’t already free
Bro word it really only takes about 4 hours of play to earn enough tokens.

This game is great for what it is.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Not when there's other games doing exactly what you're doing but better.
What fighting game allows you to play for free and unlock all content just by playing the game or just buying the game for $40?

Most free 2 play games cost hundreds of dollars to aquire all the content and doesn't give you a way to unlock everything through time played.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Bro word it really only takes about 4 hours of play to earn enough tokens.

This game is great for what it is.
It would take less than a month to unlock everything with just a couple hours played each day. Thats not alot of grinding at all for the type of game it is. I'm still waiting for breh to come show us what free 2 play games are as generous with content as this game.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
It would take less than a month to unlock everything with just a couple hours played each day. Thats not alot of grinding at all for the type of game it is. I'm still waiting for breh to come show us what free 2 play games are as generous with content as this game.

The challenges are super easy(taunt first in a match, get a certain amount of damage). Plus since everyone toasting it’s nothing to get 100 coins each match. You play 5 matches waiting half an hour that’s a stack east. You realistically can unlock a character each sitting

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Who’s y’all main btw? I’m rocking with Velma and Harley. Also got sups, bugs when I don’t feel like sweating. fukk Finn and his broken hit boxes and spinning AOE that takes priority over everything. And fukk side normal combo mashers

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who’s y’all main btw? I’m rocking with Velma and Harley. Also got sups, bugs when I don’t feel like sweating. fukk Finn and his broken hit boxes and spinning AOE that takes priority over everything. And fukk side normal combo mashers
Wonder woman, garnet, leborn

Wanna learn Tom, and reindog