MultiVersus Official Announcement Trailer [Warner Smash Bros]

Snoopy Loops

All Star
Daps
Surprised this shyt is getting traction. Looks like such a flash version of smash

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Who’s y’all main btw? I’m rocking with Velma and Harley. Also got sups, bugs when I don’t feel like sweating. fukk Finn and his broken hit boxes and spinning AOE that takes priority over everything. And fukk side normal combo mashers

Bugs Bunny main since day one, just hit level 20 last night :wow:

But my Wonder Woman secondary kinda nice too. Keeps me fundamentally sound :ehh:

I would play SuperMan because he basically fights like Bowser with wings but I always thought he was a cornball character in general lol

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Who’s y’all main btw? I’m rocking with Velma and Harley. Also got sups, bugs when I don’t feel like sweating. fukk Finn and his broken hit boxes and spinning AOE that takes priority over everything. And fukk side normal combo mashers
Batman is nimble enough for my style of play. He reminds me of like, Young Link?

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Just unlocked the faceless assassin :banderas: she's dope as fukk

Daps
As someone who’s put in hundreds of hours on smash, this game fun as fukk :hubie:

Its online is head and shoulders above smash too plus the crossplay

This shyt gonna only get bigger and bigger watch :sas2:
This man speaking the truth. Nintendo sleep if they think a decent smash clone with sound online matching making won’t get them out the paint easy.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
They need to add my boys Mordecai and Rigby. Hell throw in Johnny Bravo, Dexter, and the Mojo Jojo too. Get all them old CN shows represented.

The lead designer said Mordecai & Rigby were some of their favorite characters so they’re probably a safe bet to get in at some point

Johnny Bravo was included in the leaks a while back as well

Take this with a grain of salt but this is a graphic showing all the datamine leaks. Note that some stuff like the Harry Potter characters may be up in the air due to rights/licensing issues as well
multiversus-leaked-roster-1660067767341.jpg

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
The lead designer said Mordecai & Rigby were some of their favorite characters so they’re probably a safe bet to get in at some point

Take this with a grain of salt but this is a graphic showing all the datamine leaks. Note that some stuff like the Harry Potter characters may be up in the air due to rights/licensing issues as well

The Hound over The King In The North? :mjtf:

Preciate it. They gotta add Courage and Gumball too.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star

There are no Harry Potter characters