MultiVersus Official Announcement Trailer [Warner Smash Bros]

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
One of my employees came to me talking about this dropping next week I was like :dwillhuh: I could’ve swore I played it 2 years ago damn near

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
You don't have your facts straight. it was always advertised as a BETA and the game had 20 million players at it's peak, won Fighting Game of the Year awards, still has 90% postive reviews on steam, and was the best selling game of July 2022 solely off Founders Packs and microtransactions. Far from a flop.

They took it offline for a year because the dev team was too small to keep up with their content map and live service maintenance, so instead of struggle bussing they went back to the drawing board and rebuilt the entire game AND net code together for the full release. They also added new maps, characters, game modes, and adjusted actual mechanics and added moves.
I wouldn’t have considered it a BETA if that was the case

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I was a top 15 Lebron at one point. Excited to see the new changes but I'm really, really hoping they didn't fukk his combo game up :lupe:
I'm not really seeing much early access footage with him so I'm a little worried. I think I'd just bush the game on the spot if he didn't have the same combo flow.

Seems like they’re letting people showcase more characters than Jason/Joker/BananaGuard now. a bunch of videos are dropping today with the rest of the cast on various channels

Between the dodge meter and perk overhauls, the core gameplay itself is gonna be a bit different but if anything it’ll be more rewarding for combos because you can push people to burn their meter and hit burnout state where you can just blow them up in disadvantage and they gotta hold that