Mulatto Tennis player says she isn't black or white

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
What your saying here is 100% a fallacy

Tigers and Lions are two different species... Humans are one... and race as we know it... is not even a scientific classification.
I believe we (humans) are as different as Lions are rom a tiger

But if you dont like that analogy let's try this: Is a Lab-Chow mix a Lab or a Chow?

My point is simple doggy. Any scientifc way you look at it if you mix ABC and XYZ the result CANNOT be either ABC or XYZ. It's a combination of both. End of story

Last edited:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I gotta say I find issue with idea of refusing to accept biracial blacks out of the fear of "diluting" our gene pool... such a divisive way to put it... when were supposed to be out her talking about unity.

I hear what your saying about racism in one drop rule, hypodescent etc... but at the same time are we in any position as black people to be rejecting membership lol?

and its not a laughing matter, at all but i mean if you accept that most Americans are 1/5th white... but refuse to accept an African American that is 2.5/5 white... it seems arbitrary to me.
What could be more uniting than defining precisely what is and what isn't black? The kumbaya love everyone bullcrap has not worked. Also are you kidding with the fractions? There's a huge difference between 18% and 50%. Also mulattos born from American blacks are usually more than 50% white due to our average percentage of white admixture. Mixed race people need to band together, and form their own group.

Last edited:

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
I believe we (humans) are as different as Lions are rom a tiger

But if you dont like that analogy let's try this: Is a Lab-Chow mix a Lab or a Chow?

It's simple doggy. Any scientifc way you look at it if you mix ABC and XYZ the result CANNOT be either ABC or XYZ. It's a combination of both. End of story

You can believe that breh, but it isnt true... humans are one species... blacks do not share independant genes that are exclusive to them... neither do whites, asians etc...

Lions and Tigers are two different species, which is why their offspring is its own specie.

i hear what your saying about the combination but shyt, but the big thing you should research is how race is really a social construct... it is not scientific in any way... so to try and break it down like that will always give u flawed results.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
What could be more uniting than defining precisely what is and what isn't black? The kumbaya love everyone bullcrap has not worked. Also are you kidding with the fractions? There's a huge difference between 18% and 50%. Also mulattos born from American blacks are usually more tan 50% white due to our average percentage of white admixture. Mixed race people need to band together, and form their own group.

Alright breh, we just disagree. stay up.

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
I gotta say I find issue with idea of refusing to accept biracial blacks out of the fear of "diluting" our gene pool... such a divisive way to put it... when were supposed to be out her talking about unity.

I hear what your saying about racism in one drop rule, hypodescent etc... but at the same time are we in any position as black people to be rejecting membership lol?

and its not a laughing matter, at all but i mean if you accept that most Americans are 1/5th white... but refuse to accept an African American that is 2.5/5 white... it seems arbitrary to me.

:russ:

I guess your step brother's child with a white woman would be black too huh?

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
In my personal experience, I have seen this more with biracial children of WW/BW. Usually b/c the mother more than not hates the black community and or black men so she channels that energy consciously or subconsciously over to their children. But usually biracial with black fathers embrace their black culture more. Obama, J Cole, Jessie Williams, Drake just to name a few.
Lmao the only time biracials with black fathers claim black is when the father isnt in the picture or when they want to make it in the entertainment industry.
Keep using examples of Black men who DIDNT have a hand in raising their children bruhs.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Of course she would. That's how her family raised her. She's essentially a very tan white woman. If you look at her instagram you can tell that this is true. I don't see a problem with it. Madison is clearly NOT a black woman, and neither is any biracial. They're just biracials.
You don't seem to understand the concept of race. Biracial isn't a race. Most blacks outside of Africa are biracial to one extent or the other. She's a clearly a black chic who's mixed. It was obvious to me looking at her during her match against Serena. :heh: at "very tan white woman". She'll never be a white woman, she'll always be a very light black woman which is why her comments are ignorant.
Is a liger a Lion or a tiger?

Will their offsprings be Lions or Tigers or Ligers?
Tell me you're not this dumb and that you're playing? Please!

Lions and tigers are different breeds of the cat. Race isn't even real in scientific/biological terms. Whether black, white, or yellow we're all the same breed of human being:snoop:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
You can believe that breh, but it isnt true... humans are one species... blacks do not share independant genes that are exclusive to them... neither do whites, asians etc...

Lions and Tigers are two different species, which is why their offspring is its own specie.

i hear what your saying about the combination but shyt, but the big thing you should research is how race is really a social construct... it is not scientific in any way... so to try and break it down like that will always give u flawed results.
Yo Papi, you're taking the lion and tiger thing too LITERAL . I used it to draw an example of an offspring coming from two similar yet different parents. The difference may not be down to that level but GET THE POINT: ABC + DEF ≠ ABC or DEF

The nonsense that black people go by that one drop of black blood makes you black is bullsh!t. Sure "society" may look at you that way. But it's really not our place to be telling these people who/what they are and to call them c00ns or sellouts when they dont view themselves as one of ours.

Last edited:

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
You don't seem to understand the concept of race. Biracial isn't a race. Most blacks outside of Africa are biracial to one extent or the other. She's a clearly a black chic who's mixed. It was obvious to me looking at her during her match against Serena. :heh: at "very tan white woman". She'll never be a white woman, she'll always be a very light black woman which is why her comments are ignorant.
Tell me you're not this dumb and that you're playing? Please!

Lions and tigers are different breeds of cats. Race isn't even real in scientific/biological terms. Whether black, white, Asian we're all the same breed of human being:snoop:

Bi racial by definition means 50-50. So you're asserting that blacks outside of Africa are all 50 percent something else?