Mulatto Tennis player says she isn't black or white

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Tell me you're not this dumb and that you're playing? Please!

Lions and tigers are different breeds of cats. Race isn't even real in scientific/biological terms. Whether black, white, or yellow we're all the same breed of human being:snoop:
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/11998744/
See above post, doggy. SOme of you take sh!t too literal

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
What could be more uniting than defining precisely what is and what isn't black? The kumbaya love everyone bullcrap has not worked. Also are you kidding with the fractions? There's a huge difference between 18% and 50%. Also mulattos born from American blacks are usually more tan 50% white due to our average percentage of white admixture. Mixed race people need to band together, and form their own group.
Exactly.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You don't seem to understand the concept of race. Biracial isn't a race. Most blacks outside of Africa are biracial to one extent or the other. She's a clearly a black chic who's mixed. It was obvious to me looking at her during her match against Serena. :heh: at "very tan white woman". She'll never be a white woman, she'll always be a very light black woman which is why her comments are ignorant.
Tell me you're not this dumb and that you're playing? Please!

Lions and tigers are different breeds of the cat. Race isn't even real in scientific/biological terms. Whether black, white, or yellow we're all the same breed of human being:snoop:
If you want to be real there is no such thing as race. Scientifically humans of the same sex have more in common than humans of different races do. Race today is something that humans made up. As its rules are arbitrary and suited for the dominate group the rules can certainly be changed.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
Yo Papi, you're taking the lion and tiger thing too LITERAL . I used it to draw an example of an offspring coming from two similar yet different parents. The difference may not be down to that level but GET THE POINT: ABC + DEF ≠ ABC or DEF

The nonsense that black people go by that one drop of black blood makes you black is bullsh!t. Sure "society" may look at you that way. But it's really not our place to be telling these people who/what they are and to call them c00ns or sellouts when they dont view themselves as one of our.

ya.... thats a good point lol.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Your attempted explanation is even dumber. It's a stupid analogy that doesn't work. You can't compare race(which is nothing but a made up social construct) with breeds. That dumb ass analogy doesn't work literally or figuratively.
Okay fine doggy. have it your way.
  • black man + white woman = 100% black baby
  • white man + black woman = 100% black baby
  • black man + any race woman = 100% black baby
@Gravity has spoken, guys. /Thread

Gravity

Banned
Daps
If you want to be real there is no such thing as race. Scientifically humans of the same sex have more in common than humans of different races do. Race today is something that humans made up. As its rules are arbitrary and suited for the dominate group the rules can certainly be changed.
Scientifically there's no such thing as race but that doesn't mean that it's not real. Race is certainly real as a social contruct. How can there be no such thing as race when white supremacy is the world order? People's acceptance of the concept of race makes it real. You may not agree with the concept of race but it doesn't do you any good to live in denial. Biracial isn't a race, this chic is a black mixed woman.

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
race :snoop:, whats culture does she identify with that's more important. Whats her faith if she has one, political views, etc.

Race is like skin it don't tell you whats accurately inside a person.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Okay fine doggy. have it your way.
  • black man + white woman = 100% black baby
  • white man + black woman = 100% black baby
  • black man + any race woman = 100% black baby
@Gravity has spoken, guys. /Thread
You can act like a little fakkit all you want. I didnt say any of that though. I just asked you a simple questions that you couldn't answer, and pointed out that your deflection to my questions didn't make any sense. If you want to know how I feel about race then just ask instead of getting all sassy.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
You can act like a little fakkit all you want. I didnt say any of that though. I just asked you a simple questions that you couldn't answer, and pointed out that your deflection to my questions didn't make any sense. If you want to know how I feel about race then just ask instead of getting all sassy.
What makes you think i gave a fukk what you think about racE? If i cared to know i would have asked. Just as you asked me because apparently you cared.

Anyway to answer the original question

White = of the white european/causasian race
Black = of black african negro race

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
:mjpls:

player_316959.jpg

usowc-finals-114.jpg

She can claim Dominican :blessed:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
What could be more uniting than defining precisely what is and what isn't black? The kumbaya love everyone bullcrap has not worked. Also are you kidding with the fractions? There's a huge difference between 18% and 50%. Also mulattos born from American blacks are usually more than 50% white due to our average percentage of white admixture. Mixed race people need to band together, and form their own group.

We already do that though. It's whites that don't do it.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
This topic is kind of moot, especially if the OP doesn't post a pic. :camby:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/11998744/
See above post, doggy. SOme of you take sh!t too literal
People ime mainly do that when they want to be online comedians trying to play somebody. Any other time cats can understand what a person is saying but when they upset or trying to prove you wrong they have to have everything explained to them like a toddler. shyt is annoying.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Scientifically there's no such thing as race but that doesn't mean that it's not real. Race is certainly real as a social contruct. How can there be no such thing as race when white supremacy is the world order? People's acceptance of the concept of race makes it real. You may not agree with the concept of race but it doesn't do you any good to live in denial. Biracial isn't a race, this chic is a black mixed woman.

You clearly don't understand what I said. Scientifically we are all just human. There are no significant differences between the races. I described race as a social construct, and as something that is basically made up the rules of it can be changed. Why would anyone black willingly adhere to white supremacy? She is a mixed race woman not black or white, but both. In the UK they've already changed the rules of the social contruct of race, and mixed race people are seen as just that mixed race.