Mulatto Tennis player says she isn't black or white

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Tragic Mulatto trope is getting really old. That girl can identify as she pleases but the minute that some crazy Euro fans throw bananas on to the tennis court she will be screaming racism and asking for support and sympathy from her "black" brethren.

And on another note, why is it usually the biracial offspring of black men that do this?

Your delusion never ceases to amaze me. You don't have any idea what the normal proportion of biracial children who c00n actually is. Most biracial children are generally from black men so if biracials do anything (bad or good), black men are involved as per course. But this is just numbers; it does not reveal what the offspring of bed wenches does in comparison. In fact, as it goes, the biracial offspring of black men in the USA have the highest propensity to fukk with black people in history of the world. So, ironically, your assertions that black male's half breed offspring c00ns more than others' is categorically unsubstantiated. But how about we look at bed wench's?

Case in point: Stacey Dash's son posts c00n garbage. He is a c00n as she is. Bed wenches have strong self-hating complexes (whether they accept such or not). That implies their children will have similar sentiment . After all, studies imply that more racist people tend to have children with more racist views. And so it goes.

Last edited:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't get it. All trying to be scientists and shyt. It's not about what she is biologically, its about what race she operates in society as. Her way of saying "I'm biracial!" was basically telling white folks "I'm not a ******!"

This woman is mentally a white woman. Her children will be born of a white father. She will share his views on society and politics and ingrain those in her children who will pass for white, ultimately breeding another African American family out unless one of her grandchildren flips it back.

I don't see why you all don't see this and why its so important for African American people to call out self hating biracial people for what they are, and that is white supremacists.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Before I googled him, I never knew who he was.
He is a good looking dude, full homo, so he can win regardless. For the regular folks, nobody wan'ts to claim
them, but will then blame what happens to them on them being black...or go on about how someone is a c00n
for not acknowledging the black half. Some bullshyt mental gymnastics.

:dead:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You don't get it. All trying to be scientists and shyt. It's not about what she is biologically, its about what race she operates in society as. Her way of saying "I'm biracial!" was basically telling white folks "I'm not a ******!"

This woman is mentally a white woman. Her children will be born of a white father. She will share his views on society and politics and ingrain those in her children who will pass for white, ultimately breeding another African American family out unless one of her grandchildren flips it back.

I don't see why you all don't see this and why its so important for African American people to call out self hating biracial people for what they are, and that is white supremacists.
or she identifies as biracial, as she should. its not self hating, its honesty, and "calling it out" wont change who biracials are

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I mean you gotta look black to be black and she don't look black no ways

It's other whites who have small african genetic markers in them, but clearly not enough to make her look like a sister.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bet she got that no-nikka policy down pat. :win:
Nah bro, she's identifies culturally as biracial and biracials with black fathers marry black more than any people in the world.

The things in this fukking thread :heh: