Mulatto Tennis player says she isn't black or white

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good and damn well you know that bytch identifies as white.

With these mulattoes its more about not being black than anything else. But keep having biracial children and breeding yourselves out.

twIkh1R.gif

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
She will only date white men. She doesnt identify with black but I bet she loves the white side. Bet she's a smut too. Usually mixed chicks are jumpoffs cause they trying to fit in badly with either white dudes or black ones. Never fails.
What's wrong with her dating white men? She is a half-white woman.

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
She will only date white men. She doesnt identify with black but I bet she loves the white side. Bet she's a smut too. Usually mixed chicks are jumpoffs cause they trying to fit in badly with either white dudes or black ones. Never fails.

You're cruisin' for a neg.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I think that the point was that her comments were obviously political. She claims to be "in the middle" because she can't claim white and doesn't want to claim black. I suspect that if she could pass for white that she would.
Of course she would. That's how her family raised her. She's essentially a very tan white woman. If you look at her instagram you can tell that this is true. I don't see a problem with it. Madison is clearly NOT a black woman, and neither is any biracial. They're just biracials.