Mulatto Tennis player says she isn't black or white

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
She can identify as she pleases,why do black people get mad about stuff like this? It's not like someone who actually has 2 black parents saying this.

not-in-our-name-010.jpg

They can call themselves whatever they choose, just not 'Black' because that is someone else who is completely different. I dont get the insistence to be 'Black' when they know damn well they are not. Trying to pretend like their white side doesnt exist, then flip flopping when its convenient.

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
The Tragic Mulatto trope is getting really old. That girl can identify as she pleases but the minute that some crazy Euro fans throw bananas on to the tennis court she will be screaming racism and asking for support and sympathy from her "black" brethren.

And on another note, why is it usually the biracial offspring of black men that do this?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The Tragic Mulatto trope is getting really old. That girl can identify as she pleases but the minute that some crazy Euro fans throw bananas on to the tennis court she will be screaming racism and asking for support and sympathy from her "black" brethren.

And on another note, why is it usually the biracial offspring of black men that do this?

Are you suggesting that mixed breeds from White father, Black mother unions are better off than those from Black Father white mother unions?

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
not-in-our-name-010.jpg

They can call themselves whatever they choose, just not 'Black' because that is someone else who is completely different. I dont get the insistence to be 'Black' when they know damn well they are not. Trying to pretend like their white side doesnt exist, then flip flopping when its convenient.

I view myself as black, because I look black even though one of my parents is white. It's my choice, just like if a biracial person chose to just be biracial or white.

What I was talking about, is when black people get upset and say things like well in America you're black or shyt like that when a biracial person doesn't want to identify as black.

sang_bleu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Yes you aren't black or white you're black and white.

The brains she gives with them hee haw teeth though. She can call herself whatever she wants :noah: last chick I got brains from with teeth like that made me bust with no hands :noah:

I think she's saying all that to say she's going to settle down with a cac.

I swear you're one of the funniest posters on here

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
1.stop trying to claim biracials
2.Whatever she chooses to identify with does not benefit us in any way
3.You Americans have an unhealthy empathises on societal labels
4.How many members of the coli are actually black?
5.You can be free as a person, and do not have to pick a side.

:laff: @ this bullshyt

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I view myself as black, because I look black even though one of my parents is white. It's my choice, just like if a biracial person chose to just be biracial or white.

What I was talking about, is when black people get upset and say things like well in America you're black or shyt like that when a biracial person doesn't want to identify as black.

Being able to leap from Black, White and in between is whats causing the issue..you cant call yourself Black one moment, then be White or Mixed the other. It cheapens and degrades the identity of people who remain Black and true no matter what they want to be that day.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps

it's not.

actually, ones with the black mother do it more often.
and those with two black parents, but live with the mother.... do it more often...

I don't even think that implies anything....

and I don't even care about this.. Look at this bytch
Madison+Keys+Australian+Open+Day+8+NF0qMRJgWaGl.jpg

Anyway,

She is mixed.

So if she had a black mentality and wanted to identify as black..... and grew up with all blacks..... she could call herself a Mixed black person.

if she wants to say she doesn't identify, she has that right as well.

100% of postes who even care about pushing these so called Mulattoes out of our communities---- either aren't part of our community or have never done a damn thing for our "community"

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Because here in the u.s society chooses for you. You are either black or white. Ain't no in between. White folks will NEVER fully accept a mixed person as white.
Rebecca Hall and Wentworth Miller aren't viewed as white? :ld: