Mulatto Tennis player says she isn't black or white

emoney

custom user title
Daps
You haven't dismantled shyt. Your argument/position on this is absolutely nonsensical.

This has nothing to do with breeding whites out of any of that dumb shyt. That's an irrelevant deflection. This is about the reality concerning the concept of race. "Black" is a general term used to describe brown skinned people who are of African descent. That's a fact. It's not arguable. I can cite countless examples of mixed people of African descent being classified as black, starting with the fukking president of the usa. This divide that you're trying to draw amongst black people has never existed because "black" has always been a general all inclusive term. You're so insecure and hurt that you're irrational. Perpetuating a divide amongst black oeople is not productive, it's counterproductive. Race is a made up concept. You're just beating your head up against a brick wall trying to fight that concept or redefine it according to your personal beliefs. We don't need to fight the concept of race we need to fight and reject the ideology that is white supremacy. What beef could you possibly have with a mixed person of African descent who's proud of being black and down for the fight against white supremacy? How is shunning those blacks productive to our cause? Blacks need to unite not divide.

If you believe that Race is a made up concept then why do you want to fight white supremacy?

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are black people with two black parents who are light skin blacks and there are biracials with light skin with one black parent and one white parent who are biracial and not fully black

That's the difference between the two.
I know this, but this is thecoli. I was just making sure you weren't saying that they couldn't be one and the same....

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The real question in this thread is: Why is everyone here so afraid of lightskin biracials who accept their blackness?

So Bob Marley isn't black anymore? According to coli logic...

We are quick to reject the c00ns but the ones who accept their blackness the coli seems in a rush to reject for whatever strange reason. Probably because they are more attractive or whatever. I would hope that no one here has a inferiority complex when it comes to skin color.:smh:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
No pics? :upsetfavre:

dscn7228.jpg

e223dc31fb4be3aa182b604f50bd9eba.jpg
She looks like she embraces the cac side :mjpls:

BTW

:camby:

Bish look like brian cushing
CUSHING,-BRIAN.JPG
but with Ronaldinho's teeth
cristiano-ronaldo-604-ronaldinho-hang-loose-trademark-celebration-from-joga-bonito-in-barcelona.jpg

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You didn't know that Induans are descendants of people from Asia because you're a gotdamn idiot.

what are you talking about? i specifically asked you about indians and asians because one drop rulers often claim indians and pacific islanders as well. according to your logic, how are they not black as well? there's asians walking around just as dark if not darker than black folks.

It's completely irrelevant.

its not irrelevant though. all your logic is geared around biracials self identifying as black, while being outcast as c00ns if they dont. why are biracials cooons for not cosigning the one drop rule? simple question you keep running from.

The point was that he's black. What he has or hasn't done for other blacks is irrelevant fakkit. Obama doesn't represet biracial blacks anymore than Clarence Thomas represents all darker skinned blacks. The point made in that analogy flies over your empty ass head.

Clarence Thomas represents dark skinned c00ns fairly well, he's damn near a spokesperson. just like obama represents biracials using the black community to get a leg up in america.

What does Obama and his upbringing have to do this young woman? What was proven right here? Not a gotdamn thing. You really are a stupid motherfukker.

you've jumped from Tiger Woods to Egyptology, stop pretending like you've stayed on point. what's been proven through both of your examples, especially Obama, is having 1 white significant other might help you financially. if Barack Sr decided to lay up with a black woman instead, would he have still had access to the education and communities that helped elevate him into presidency?

Races aren't crayon colors you dumb son of a bytch. This is an invalid analogy. The concept of race goes over your simple ass head.

concept works perfectly fine. if you mix a black man with a non-black women, you're no longer producing a black child. so you cant start calling the offspring cooons and self haters when they no longer identify with just ONE parents tribe. shyt is simple to grasp and yet you dudes want to be thick headed about it.

I'm posting my opinions on a message board. I'm not directing these comments to anyone or any group in particular. I'm not telling biracial people anything. I can speak for myself I don't need your fakkit ass to speak for me.

oh, now you're not using shaming tactics cus you'll you're too p*ssy to actually say them out loud? :mjlol: that's a new one.

I haven't thrown anyone out. I've simlly given my opinion on blacks who date outside the race.

Had Malcolm X married a white woman he wouldn't have been Malcolm x. Marrying a white woman would have contradicted everything that he stood for. This would be common sense to someone who isn't a fukking idiot.

as if either of us had legitimate power to throw anyone out. there were plenty black civil rights leaders that laid up with white women. hell, MLK was fukking em on the low as well and he's still remembered fondly.

Can a white man embrace blackness that he doesn't have? Gotdamn you're stupid.

what? you point out malcolm x, we cant acknowledge there's been handful of whites that rode for the black community as well?

Whites told you that people should be classified in different races. White people told you that you're "black" in the first fukking place. White people invented the concept of race.

quick questions. if whites suddenly decided they're going to start classifying blacks as giraffes, and really started treating nikkas like we were giraffes. would you accept it and play the role? because that's the same logic i'm hearing from you.

I brought up Obama to refute your simple ass "bu bu biracial people say that they aren't black just like I'm saying" argument. Your point was refuted.

and i've BEEN said you're going to have biracials using the black community as a stepping stone. so i couldn't care less about biracials that prey upon the black community when they need something. it just falls right into what i'm trying to drill through your skull

I swear c00ns/crackers are pathological liars. My position concerning race is the exact opposite of the Raven Symones and Pharrells. Those type of people share your "biracial people aren't black" position. Raven Symone kicked the exact same c00n shyt that you're kicking here. She claimed that she isn't AA because she's mixed with other shyt exposing her self hate and ignorance. You're parroting that same c00n shyt yet you have the audacity to try and lump me in with her:snoop: Again, you c00ns/crackers are inherently dishonest.
raven symone played the "i'm a human" card. where as shes just a confused mixed breed to me. but that's what happens when you allow them to represent the black race.

and since you've ignored my question about you being biracial 4 times, i'm guessing thats it. a minority within a minority thats scared to let go. as already pointed out in the thread, y'all would rather be kings and queens amongst black folks instead of being tainted mutts with the white folks. you need to get together with some biracial brethren and start building and gain your own self identify if thats the case.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
She looks like she embraces the cac side :mjpls:

BTW

:camby:

Bish look like brian cushing
CUSHING,-BRIAN.JPG
but with Ronaldinho's teeth
cristiano-ronaldo-604-ronaldinho-hang-loose-trademark-celebration-from-joga-bonito-in-barcelona.jpg
What is this look y'all insecure nikkas speak of? Every time I look around this chick and this chick look like they mess with white people do y'all ever have proof or y'all just spitballing? Damn I wish y'all would at least have proof nikkas sounding like bytches with that shyt

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
The real question in this thread is: Why is everyone here so afraid of lightskin biracials who accept their blackness?

We are quick to reject the c00ns but the ones who accept their blackness the coli seems in a rush to reject for whatever strange reason. Probably because they are more attractive or whatever. I would hope that no one here has a inferiority complex when it comes to skin color.:smh:
Nobody is afraid of them lol.

If they want to help out the black community they can

egobiggs

Banned
Daps

Because Biracials arent black

egobiggs

Banned
Daps
Because Biracials arent black
@Momentum you must be biracial, you're not black, get over it. No other race excepts half casts as one of their own but you want blacks to just because? :mjlol:

Fuk out of here, have had to check many half castes for trying to say racist jokes or the N word around me and make them fall back

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Momentum you must be biracial, you're not black, get over it. No other race excepts half casts as one of their own but you want blacks to just because? :mjlol:

Fuk out of here, have had to check many half castes for trying to say racist jokes or the N word around me and make them fall back
I'm mixed with African American and real nikka.

Again, is Bob Marley not black now? (Notices the question of he and Malcom avoided like the plague in this thread)

egobiggs

Banned
Daps
I'm mixed with African American and real nikka.

Again, is Bob Marley not black now? (Notices the question of he and Malcom avoided like the plague in this thread)
Malcolm X was 75 percent black IIRC? So yes, He can pass but nobody who is at least 50 percent non-black is black. Bob Marley was not black

If you're biracial, stop being disrespectful to your non-black heritage and embrace all of your blood

If you're black, you probably are just trying to justify either having an urge to marry a fairskinned mulatto or marry/reproduce with a white women and have half breed kids. If you want those things, thats fine. Just keep it a bean though.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Doesn't matter what a duck wants to be called. If ducks attacked everytime you said "duck" you'd be saying "Fukcin duck attacked my ass yesterday".

Niqqas can call themselves what they want. Everyone else calls us niqqa. Around the world.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Malcolm X was 75 percent black IIRC? So yes, He can pass but nobody who is at least 50 percent non-black is black. Bob Marley was not black

If you're biracial, stop being disrespectful to your non-black heritage and embrace all of your blood

If you're black, you probably are just trying to justify either having an urge to marry a fairskinned mulatto or marry/reproduce with a white women and have half breed kids. If you want those things, thats fine. Just keep it a bean though.
Why are ya'll assuming things? No one in this thread said any of this except for the ones who use it for a counter argument :mindblown:

So a person with a white parent and a black parent who embraces their black identity politically and socially (Bob Marley, J Cole etc.) can never be "black" even if that's the decision they made to live their own lives?!! :mindblown:

Your identity is yours, is it not?

I'm done.