World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
1.stop trying to claim biracials
2.Whatever she chooses to identify with does not benefit us in any way
3.You Americans have an unhealthy empathises on societal labels
4.How many members of the coli are actually black?
5.You can be free as a person, and do not have to pick a side
i swear mane, this the truth. :ohlawd:

some of these nikkas are on some bullshyt right now :pacspit:

Yet another biracial who will only claim 'black' when its somehow advantageous to 'em :mjpls:
fukk those that do that shyt too :pacspit::

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: How are you still lost? For the umpteenth time, biracial isn't a race. There is no such thing as "half and half". White people only play along with that dumb shyt because it signifies an acceptance of the white supremacy/black inferiority ideology. The truth of the matter is they don't make a distinction. A visibly mixed person is never going to be accepted as white in the white community. They don't play those half n half games and only use it on us as a means to keep us divided. This is why biracials born during slavery were enslaved like all the other blacks. Tiger is a c00n because he tried to run from his blackness. Instead of just embracing his blackness, he tried to get cute and make some shyt up. That did nothing from stopping him from being looked at and treated like the black man that he is when it came time.

whites dont play the half game because they fully understand it would remove wealth and resources from their communities. not to mention all the social confusion or possible coercion it could bring amongst individuals in their group. but what's your excuse? it doesn't matter if biracials will never be accepted into the white community, they'll eventually build their own community and identity (which scares you nikka bad for some reason) whether you choose to admit it or not, they are not having the same experience as blacks or whites in america. they are unique in that right. there's plenty of biracials that are saying what i'm saying and they'd agree. hell, i posted up a documentary and no one acknowledged it.

I don't have to eat shyt because I don't give a fukk about any black person that tries to separate themselves from being black. How many times must I say that before it sinks in? You insist upon pretending as if being a c00n is just a problem amongst mixed race blacks and that exposes your ignorance.

but you've been going on this thread quite a bit over a biracial women that wants to separate herself from being identified as black (and white). i c00ns come in all shapes and sizes, but i think you're likely to produce cooons when you raise your biracial offspring, with a white parent in a white community. i mean, really what of "black" person are you expecting to come out of those homes.

Your problem is with systematic white supremacy, not the people who you perceive to be slightly more privileged than you're miserable ass. Mixed race black people don't control the system that privileges them a little more over darker skinned blacks. fukk you mad at them for? Again, your beef should be with the system of white supremacy and those who support/maintain it. A mixed black person who embraces and is proud of their blackness isn't someone who perpetuates the system of white supremacy. You're literally owned by white people. They've got you so fukked up that you're not embracing your own people because of what they do. "white people like you more than me:to: so you can't be on my team".

i'd be more upset with biracials that only uses their blackness as a leg up in society, than i would w/biracials that date outside their race like you. but this shyt really aint about embracing a race, its about nikkas wanting access to all women under the guise of unity.

So all mixed black people support white supremacy huh? All mixed race blacks are the same huh? Malcolm X(who was clearly of mixed racial heritage and a former white woman chasing c00n) wasn't down for the fight against white supremacy huh?

of course all mixed people dont support white supremacy and i shouldnt have to quantify it for you. but why do y'all always bring up malcolm X? he wasn't biracial but even if he were.why dont we ever discuss all the biracials that went against the black community? why we aint talking about how organizations like the NAACP were founded by cacs and biracials and have never done a thing for the black community. or the quadroon balls and colleges setup for biracials to strengthen the buffer class. i'm looking at the overall plan, you keep trying to bring it down to some emotional shyt.

sad part is the women seem to get it a lot more than black men

Last edited:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
they've allowed black women to be replaced in media, but these dudes wont get it until biracials like him are presented as the ideal black man.

then these nikkas gon be like "w-wait, what, NAH HE AINT BLACK. MAN fukk THAT! :damn: " all that unity shyt is going to go straight out the window

I thought her son's father is the singer Christopher Williams who's Black?

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Clowns using the term "mixed black":mjlol:, one drop rule adherers always conveniently forgetting the other whopping 50% and acting like it just vanishes into thin air:mjlol:. The one drop rule is being used to phase actual black people in America out with people who are half-white and desperate clowns are here actually:cape: to defend this racist concept and it's negative use:heh:. @marcuz is it some kind of subliminal Stockholm syndrome with these clowns or what/:wtf: so desperate and fast to "claim". You don't see any other race of people claiming mixed people, they give them their own category, I wonder why:snoop:

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
:mjpls:

player_316959.jpg

usowc-finals-114.jpg
Id be confused black lady too if i lookes like a tan aaron rodgers

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
For the guys who are claiming mixed as black, would you still accept mixed as black if they marry their white side?:ObamaO:

Also for the people saying race doesn't exist another than socially, why are black physically athletic, sing and talk different form others, and everything we do is different from everybody else?:ObamaO:

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Clowns using the term "mixed black":mjlol:, one drop rule adherers always conveniently forgetting the other whopping 50% and acting like it just vanishes into thin air:mjlol:. The one drop rule is being used to phase actual black people in America out with people who are half-white and desperate clowns are here actually:cape: to defend this racist concept and it's negative use:heh:. @marcuz is it some kind of subliminal Stockholm syndrome with these clowns or what/:wtf: so desperate and fast to "claim". You don't see any other race of people claiming mixed people, they give them their own category, I wonder why:snoop:

Oh please these nikkaz aint defending mixed men like that though, their defending mixed raced

WOMEN bro…these guys fully plan on being with mixed women and if we as a community start to

Call them what they are, which is biracial NOT BLACK, then that would make them a c00n more

importantlyIt would force them to acknowledge their blatant colorism.

Like I said, they don't mind calling Boris kodjoe or Jesse Williams biracial. :sas2:

But call some chick biracial and its world war 3 :mjlol:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

In Africa Black people are the vast majority, they do not consider the tiny minority of mixed people as Black in Africa..they see them as part Black, but have their own category and some even call them white..

let Alicia Keys tell a Ugandan breh she's also Black..:wtf:

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
In my personal experience, I have seen this more with biracial children of WW/BW. Usually b/c the mother more than not hates the black community and or black men so she channels that energy consciously or subconsciously over to their children. But usually biracial with black fathers embrace their black culture more. Obama, J Cole, Jessie Williams, Drake just to name a few.

Actually I see the exact opposite and not just with celebrities but with biracial people that I know. And considering that more black men marry out than black women you comment does not make sense. 24% of black men marry interracially (compared to 9% of black women) but black women are the ones who hate black men and the black community? :usure:

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
Nah bro, she's identifies culturally as biracial and biracials with black fathers marry black more than any people in the world.

The things in this fukking thread :heh:

Um no. The majority of (B/W) biracial marry non-Black. ALL of my biracial cousins have non-Black partners. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. And the majority of the others that I know have non-Black partners.

A Filipino woman who is married to a friend of the family (BM) doesn't even want her children to date blacks.....and she married one (for his $$). She wants her children to date/marry white or Asian only.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
whites dont play the half game because they fully understand it would remove wealth and resources from their communities. not to mention all the social confusion or possible coercion it could bring amongst individuals in their group.
You misunderstood. I say that whites don't play the "half and half" game meaning, to them if you're not white or Asian then you're black. It's a myth that the white race is this ultra exclusive club only meant blonde haired blue eyed aryans. That's Hitler's ideology and obviously he was defeated by other white people. There are plenty of people who have mixed racial heritage who classify as white. Italians and Greeks are classified as white. Jews are white. Exclusivity is not what keeps the white race dominant over other races. Like I've said, that's a myth. Whites become very inclusive when need be. The thing that keeps the white race dominant is the unity amongst people classified as white and the allegiance that they've all pledged to the ideology of white supremacy. This pledge of allegiance to white supremacy allows people classified as white to maintain a system that ensures their supremacy. As black people our enemies are those who maintain that system as our allies are those who aim to help us overcome that system.

but what's your excuse? it doesn't matter if biracials will never be accepted into the white community, they'll eventually build their own community and identity (which scares you nikka bad for some reason) whether you choose to admit it or not, they are not having the same experience as blacks or whites in america. they are unique in that right. there's plenty of biracials that are saying what i'm saying and they'd agree. hell, i posted up a documentary and no one acknowledged it.
You really need to stop projecting your own scared ass mentality on me. You're the one who's scared not I. "oh lord, the biracials are going to form their own community and not want to fukk us". Ole insecure ass feminine type dude. I'm not scared of mixed their own communities because that's not going to happen. What do you think that they are going to do, inbreed? Immediate biracials don't usually get with other immediate biracials. They usually pick one side or the other and that side is usually black because that's how they're usually seen and treated by others. Of course you have those who are confused and want to buck the system so to speak ala the young lady, Tiger Woods, Raven Symone, Zoe Saldana ect. They're just c00ns who are confused scared and bave bought into the myth of of white supremacy/black inferiority to some extent. fukk 'em. Not all mixed race blacks are like that though. There are countless mixed blacks who have fought and given their lives to opposing white supremacy and uplifting the black community. Your position is disrespectful to all of them past, present, and future. For you to say that mixed race blacks dont have the same experience as other blacks just shows how ignorant you are. My grandmother is Beyonce's complexion. Her grandfather was a mixed damn near white looking black man who was a slave. His experience as a black man is slmething that your bytch ass will necer have to ho through. So who are you to say that he wasn't "black"? Nobody. The definition of what it means to be "black" in a white man's world was established centuries before now and you look like an idiot thinking that you can ignore what the definition of being black has meant for centuries all the way up until now in favor of your own scared, insecure, selfish personal opinion.

Blacks are brown skinned people of African descent. We should only embrace and worry about blacks who embrace and are proud of their blackness. You insist upon ignoring the part of my position because you have an agenda.

but you've been going on this thread quite a bit over a biracial women that wants to separate herself from being identified as black (and white). i c00ns come in all shapes and sizes, but i think you're likely to produce cooons when you raise your biracial offspring, with a white parent in a white community. i mean, really what of "black" person are you expecting to come out of those homes.
The only thing that I've said about this girl is that she's black and that her comments are ignorant. She's 19 who's undoubtedly lived a sheltered life up until this point. She has excuses to be ignorant. It's like you said, maybe she was raised by a c00n to be a c00n. This is all a deflection though. The point is that she's black whether she's a chooses to embrace and claim her blackness or not. According to our concept of race, she's black. You're deflecting with all of that other shyt. She could mature into a grown woman c00n or she may get some consciousness and mature into a proud black woman who opposes the system of white supremacy. I like to give blacks the benefit of the doubt and not prejudge because under the system of white supremacy it's our blackness that binds us all.

i'd be more upset with biracials that only uses their blackness as a leg up in society, than i would w/biracials that date outside their race like you. but this shyt really aint about embracing a race, its about nikkas wanting access to all women under the guise of unity.
You're too insecure and scary bruh. It's feminine. The first thing that you need to do is start speaking for yourself and stop trying to speak for others. This isn't about me being upset at anyone. I'm just offering my take on the subject. Mixed blacks who only claim their blackness when it's convenient are c00ns and so are those who ignore white supremacy to perpetuate it anyway. Neither form of c00n makes me upset. Some blacks are c00ns, fukk 'em. I got love for those who truly embrace their blackness, who acknowledge and oppose white supremacy, and are down to rebuild/uplift the community. fukk blacks who don't fit that description I don't care what their complexion is or how mixed they are/aren't.

of course all mixed people dont support white supremacy and i shouldnt have to quantify it for you. but why do y'all always bring up malcolm X? he wasn't biracial but even if he were.
This is the type of disingenuousness that makes you look weak. Of course Malcolm X was mixed, he was lightskinned with red hair and freckles. The reason that he's used as an example is because he clearly refutes your dumb ass position which is why you don't like that he's brought and pretend that it isn't obvious that he was mixed.

why dont we ever discuss all the biracials that went against the black community? why we aint talking about how organizations like the NAACP were founded by cacs and biracials and have never done a thing for the black community. or the quadroon balls and colleges setup for biracials to strengthen the buffer class. i'm looking at the overall plan, you keep trying to bring it down to some emotional shyt.
We can discuss all the biracial c00ns who've gone against the community as long as we talk about all of the darker skinned blacks who aren't visibly mixed who have gone against the black community too. Why are you so colorstruck? Is Clarence Thomas "biracial"? How about Larry Elder? Allan Keyes? Hermain Cain? Is Condi Rice biracial?

sad part is the women seem to get it a lot more than black men
Only thing to get is that you're colorstruck in the opposite way. Talk about emotional? Your whole position is built on emotion and hurt feelings. You resent biracials because you think that whites accept them more than you. I can actually understand why you see black women resenting biracials because of the whole standard of beauty thing. They arent in the right but I get it. You're supposed to be a man tho right? No excuse for you to so petty and bytchmade.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Actually I see the exact opposite and not just with celebrities but with biracial people that I know. And considering that more black men marry out than black women you comment does not make sense. 24% of black men marry interracially (compared to 9% of black women) but black women are the ones who hate black men and the black community? :usure:
Um no. The majority of (B/W) biracial marry non-Black. ALL of my biracial cousins have non-Black partners. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. And the majority of the others that I know have non-Black partners.

A Filipino woman who is married to a friend of the family (BM) doesn't even want her children to date blacks.....and she married one (for his $$). She wants her children to date/marry white or Asian only.
:duck:

This coming from a fat cac bytch pretending to be a black women on a forum.:mjlol:

There been plenty of Mixed people supporting and marring their black side from BM/WW unions, and never from WM/BW union.

So get your duck tales bullshyt outta here.:camby:

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB

God bless our dark brethren whose passion for lightskinned women can defeat armies and creating exotic babies. Bet Reggie Bush, Kanye, Beanie Man, Michael Jordan, Lil Wayne and everyones military uncle has this shyt looped on their playlists.