NY
That gum and teeth to mouth ratio:merchant::sadcam:

Madison-presser-422x450.jpg

6255045244_fc497386aa_z.jpg

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Biracial zzzzzzzzzzzZZZzzzz they have no culture, they either operate as white or black, and we all know this. But ok Coli scholars.

i feel bad for you guys. you dudes are going to be pulling out your hair as more and more biracials seperate themselves from blacks to establish their own identity

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i feel bad for you guys. you dudes are going to be pulling out your hair as more and more biracials seperate themselves from blacks to establish their own identity
There isn't enough of them yet.

As of TODAY, biracials operate as one or the other. They are either tan white people who are black when convenient or they operate as light skin blacks who claim "mixed" when they need to.

Will they create their own identity? Yes. Do we know whether it will be more white or black? No. Does it exist in 2015? No.

Stop assuming things.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
What makes you think i gave a fukk what you think about racE?
uuhhh because you just attempted to speak for me. Dumb fukk.

If i cared to know i would have asked.
Cool, but if you don't even care to know how I think then you damn sure shouldn't pretend to know how I think.

Just as you asked me because apparently you cared.
I asked because you didn't seem to know the answer but I didn't want to judge based on just an assumption. You're sucking your teeth shaking your neck for no reason.

Anyway to answer the original question

White = of the white european/causasian race
Black = of black african negro race
:heh: so white is defined as "of the white race" and black is defined as "of the black race"? European isn't a race and there those who are classified as white who aren't descendants of people from the Caucasus mountains. At the same time there are Caucasians outside of Europe. There are Caucasians from Africa and Asia. You didn't answer the questions in the least. They were trick questions anyway. Race is a social construct. It's made up. In simple terms, "white" is defined as not black or Asian.
You clearly don't understand what I said. Scientifically we are all just human. There are no significant differences between the races. I described race as a social construct, and as something that is basically made up the rules of it can be changed.
I don't disagree with you here. My issue with your last comment was you saying that race isn't real. It is real. It's just a not a concept or construct that's based on science.

Why would anyone black willingly adhere to white supremacy? She is a mixed race woman not black or white, but both. In the UK they've already changed the rules of the social contruct of race, and mixed race people are seen as just that mixed race.
How does the ODR equate to white supremacy? It doesn't. That's c00n logic. White supremacy is the belief that whites are superior. If you don't believe in white supremacy/black inferiority then what's your problem with the ODR? The ODR is simply a way of classifying people. We can acknowledge/accept the concept of race(the grouping of people based on phenotypical traits) while rejecting the white supremacist ideology that whites have attached to that concept. In other words, we can accept that people who are visibly of African descent are classified as black while rejecting the idea that black is inferior. Trying to deny that people who are visibly of African descent are black is just a waste of time. It's no coincidence that those who do that are generally on some c00n shyt. The only mixed blacks that you say claiming mixed over blacks are c00ns who have no intention of challenging systematic white supremacy. This young lady seems to be yet another example. "She's mixed not black or white" You sound silly and it's a shame that in 2015 while we're in the 6th year of the first black president's term(who's biracial), we have people who still hold on to dumb shyt like this. Mixed and black have never been mutually exclusive. Wake up.

They haven't changed any rules in the UK. That's more c00n rhetoric. Whites have been allowing mixed folk to claim shyt other than black for awhile now. People can do that here in Amerikkka. White supremacy remains the status quo tho which means the rules haven't changed in the slightest. The rules of white supremacy are unwritten because they adapt and change with the times. Whites allowing mixed folks to symbolicly distance themselves from blacks is just a chess move. Whites understand that when mixed folk distance themselves from blacks even while knowing that whites will never accept them as their own it perpetuates white supremacy. Mixed people who run from being black are just trying to get in where they fit in with white supremacy and they are no threat to challenge that system. None of that changes the fact that regardless of what's on paper whites see mixed blacks the same as other blacks, people to be oppressed to ensure their supremacy.[/QUOTE]

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There isn't enough of them yet.

As of TODAY, biracials operate as one or the other. They are either tan white people who are black when convenient or they operate as light skin blacks who claim "mixed" when they need to.

Will they create their own identity? Yes. Do we know whether it will be more white or black? No. Does it exist in 2015? No.

Stop assuming things.
you're assuming to know how a group w/one black parent and one white parent operates.

tan whites? never heard biracials called that before. i just see black men doing mental hoops to claim them.

and it sounds you're trying to stop them from seperating themselves from blacks by shaming them as self hating.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you're assuming to know how a group w/one black parent and one white parent operates.

tan whites? never heard biracials called that before. i just see black men doing mental hoops to claim them.

and it sounds you're trying to stop them from seperating themselves from blacks by shaming them as self hating.
:why:More assumptions. I'm not doing this with you.