Muhammad Ali's Son Dumps His Wife & Children After Inheriting Share Of $80 million Fortune

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
If she gets a good lawyer, she could get him to pay for a house for her and her kids, a car, medical and school stuff, plus a nice amount of child support each month.

Ultimately this is what will occur (if they are indeed his children). Most people aren't worth sh*t these days but ultimately he did her a favor by leaving, since apparently he's a disgusting human being. She'll be just fine.

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
I know she did. She was a fat horribly shaped chick back in Chicago. Once she got on, got skinny and got money, she wanted something to reflect her new stage in life :mjpls:

It's never a problem when women do it and they do it OFTEN

JHud wasn't married with children and she and her ex split amicably, she didn't dip. Not too many people end up with their childhood sweethearts. Probably broke him off some non-disclosure guap. Regardless she had no soul ties with this dude who also testified that her brother was a coke dealer during the murder trial. What a "down ass bytch" he was. Her talent and work ethic got her to where she is today. True friends and family support your decisions and provide encouragement, I've done it for exes and don't expect anything in return.
Whats wrong with have a muscular light-skinned Ivy-League educated dude on her arm? What's wrong with her wanting to be successful, skinny and rich and choosing the right guy for her to create a fam with and share her success.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
JHud wasn't married with children and she and her ex split amicably, she didn't dip. Not too many people end up with their childhood sweethearts. Probably broke him off some non-disclosure guap. Regardless she had no soul ties with this dude who also testified that her brother was a coke dealer during the murder trial. What a "down ass bytch" he was. Her talent and work ethic got her to where she is today. True friends and family support your decisions and provide encouragement, I've done it for exes and don't expect anything in return.
Whats wrong with have a muscular light-skinned Ivy-League educated dude on her arm? What's wrong with her wanting to be successful, skinny and rich and choosing the right guy for her to create a fam with and share her success.

And not too people don't stay married either. Nikkas get divorced everyday.

What's wrong with having a beautiful wavy haired light-skinned woman on his arm? What's wrong with him wanting her to be young, beautiful and thin and choosing the right woman for him to create a new fam with and share his success? :mjpls:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
:manny:

This bullshyt is only according to ignorant immature males. If a woman is bad (extremely desirable), she's bad regardless of her age, and for more reasons then just her appearance. As for myself and many other women, we get better with age. :takedat:

And to answer the OP, this man's actions are despicable and disgusting.:usure:

Typical chick. Trying to tell me what we find attractive :mjlol:

I don't even know why I"m writing this. It's clear you're older and probably struggling with the fact that you aren't young anymore. Oh well. Women like rich men. Men like younger beautiful women.

Same way you'd prefer a 200k nikka over a 30k nikka, we'd trade a 34 year old for a 24 year old without blinking or hesitating :usure:

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
And not too people don't stay married either. Nikkas get divorced everyday.

What's wrong with having a beautiful wavy haired light-skinned woman on his arm? What's wrong with him wanting her to be young, beautiful and thin and choosing the right woman for him to create a new fam with and share his success? :mjpls:
Because he has underaged children at home and is a recovering drug addict. No comparison