Muhammad Ali's Son Dumps His Wife & Children After Inheriting Share Of $80 million Fortune

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Why do we cape for a woman that we know nothing about?...

Daps
Men and women want different things. You're an adult. You should know this by now.

If the woman has her own....but is ugly as hell....it doesn't matter how much she has, the guy who is making the same amount of money most likely won't want her. He'll rather date a prettier chick with less money.

It's like the guy who is attractive but, broke.....he uses the same logic....I'm attractive. I want a girl that's really attractive. Problem is the girl that's really attractive most likely doesn't want a broke man, no matter how attractive he is. She'll rather date an less attractive dude with more money.

We want different things. Men don't get hard off of how much savings we can have with our combined income :dame:

:wow:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Crazy how this thread full of single women tombout how they won't fukk with a man unless he well established in life like there ain't a world full of IG models those men would prefer over them not to mention other beautiful rich women

And wonder why women in this generation are chronically single

Daps
Crazy how this thread full of single women tombout how they won't fukk with a man unless he well established in life like there ain't a world full of IG models those men would prefer over them not to mention other beautiful rich women

And wonder why women in this generation are chronically single

:mjlol: Exactly bruh,they proudly saying it as well.:russ:

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
The thing is, only a small percentage of women are getting that gold standard man. For everyone else, sacrifices have to be made in standards if they don't want to end up single forever. The woman in OP may not have been able to attract a better man. :francis:. It's the same for men, but it's easier for them since they can later acquire wealth to make them more attractive. Past 30 and women's desirability falls exponentially.
:manny:

This bullshyt is only according to ignorant immature males. If a woman is bad (extremely desirable), she's bad regardless of her age, and for more reasons then just her appearance. As for myself and many other women, we get better with age. :takedat:

And to answer the OP, this man's actions are despicable and disgusting.:usure:

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
:manny:

This bullshyt is only according to ignorant immature males. If a woman is bad (extremely desirable), she's bad regardless of her age, and for more reasons then just her appearance. As for myself and many other women, we get better with age. :takedat:

And to answer the OP, this man's actions are despicable and disgusting.:usure:

Women's looks start to fade plus the biological clock ticks louder after 30. Just keeping it real. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
Women's looks start to fade plus the biological clock ticks louder after 30. Just keeping it real. :yeshrug:

Typical response. You're about to give me some bullisht about a man needing to plant his seed...like most men even should.:heh:

Real talk I'm done with this exchange...it's too predictable