Muhammad Ali's Son Dumps His Wife & Children After Inheriting Share Of $80 million Fortune

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Y’all speaking on this from the perspective of someone who has adoration for Ali. If he was your dad, neglected you for life, and he you living like a bum you wouldn’t give a shyt about a fight robe either.
i damn sure wouldn't be giving it away for free ($600). He could have put it on ebay for $10 grand starting bid and let them crackers fight over it via money

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Y’all speaking on this from the perspective of someone who has adoration for Ali. If he was your dad, neglected you for life, and he you living like a bum you wouldn’t give a shyt about a fight robe either.
I mean but damn, atleast be a current day/with the times dope fiend and put that shyt up for auction somewhere :what:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
i damn sure wouldn't be giving it away for free ($600). He could have put it on ebay for $10 grand starting bid and let them crackers fight over it via money
On god he literally could have auctioned it off for half a mill but instead pawned it for $600. ghetto behaviour