Muhammad Ali's Son Dumps His Wife & Children After Inheriting Share Of $80 million Fortune

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Smart men who want to build generational wealth do and I know plenty; however, I also understand that it takes a certain type of person (man or woman) to understand the importance of or even care about creating wealth. Sadly, and especially in our community, a big booty is the only asset a woman needs. I weep for our community.

I agree. I want a woman who has her financial and career life on point, but unfortunately too many men only care about looks and would choose that instathot with a phat ass over that decent looking sales executive . :francis:

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Guy sounds like a bytch and a scumbag.....I'd bet anything he's broke again within 5 years. All he did was make another single mom and contribute to fukking up his kids' lives :scust:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your body and affection is only available to a man if he has money

And that makes u different from a prostitute how?

Because I'm not having sex with a guy in exchange for his money :mjlol:.

I need more than a guys salary in order to even think about being intimate with him. Just because I prefer to build my life with someone who is doing something with their life doesn't mean my legs spread just because a guy fits that one piece of criteria. That's ridiculous. Women want more than a man with a decent bank account.

Just like I don't want to have children or raise a family with a bum, I also don't want to have children or raise a family with a man who only has money to offer. I won't find happiness in either situation.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
How are you as a rich father will over millions allow your son to collect food stamps, even if he's a grown man. That just boggles my mind, fling him 50k at the least damn. You've got a thousand connects, guide him, its your duty as a father.

and the son is a low down dirty scoundrel too, this woman held it down when he was eating govt cheese, whatever thot he gets is in it for the money and when he blows the future, which he will, they'll ditch his arse in a blink of an eye. A woman that sticks to you when you're poor will be there forever, ride or die. IDIOT. He could have gotten some side pieces, but don't give up ride or die, ever.

He left his kids behind too???? :what: :snoop:

Like father like son :mjpls:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Because I'm not having sex with a guy in exchange for his money :mjlol:.

I need more than a guys salary in order to even think about being intimate with him. Just because I prefer to build my life with someone who is doing something with their life doesn't mean my legs spread just because a guy fits that one piece of criteria. That's ridiculous. Women want more than a man with a decent bank account.

Just like I don't want to have children or raise a family with a bum, I also don't want to have children or raise a family with a man who only has money to offer. I won't find happiness in either situation.

Is that you in your avi?

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
How in the fukk could you do this to that woman who held his sorry ass down for so long and bear his children? Also as a father how could you look your daughters in the eyes and make a excuse for this shyt? :scust:

368531D200000578-0-image-a-9_1469240088422.jpg

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Reading this story (and a few of the replies) made me think of a long conversation I had with an elderly man several years ago:

Told me that men generally leave the women that supported them during the struggle...said she is live reminder of his past struggles/failures that he doesn't want a constant reminder of.

Told me not to bet on a man's potential, not to invest in his journey to success more than he is, and not to struggle with him.

I said that's why you should do everything from the heart.

He just looked at me for a few seconds, shook his head, patted my hand, then pointed at me.

Hmmm:francis:.

Nice legs :ehh: And that's not true. Tons of dudes stick with the ride or die chick. Media is built on negativity, good stories are boring. With that being said like Chris Rock said a man is only as loyal as his options. If he was never used to having options he's not gonna know how to act once he gets them :francis:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Honestly if you want to do things for your man from the heart, that's good, but you should also worry about your own success and your own ability to live well if/when the relationship ends. At the end of the day don't sacrifice everything you have going for you and stack all your chips on a man because you can't force someone to be loyal to you.

I know a girl who was dating/engaged to a guy all through med school and residency, and when he became a doctor she was like ''babe we can finally schedule the wedding right? :gladbron:'' He told her he had to ''rethink the relationship,'' ''didn't feel the same anymore,'' dumped her ass and got a better looking woman much younger than her. And that isn't even uncommon.

"didn't feel the same anymore" :laff: :dead:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Let the girls have their thread.

In their heads every relationship in the hood is one where they love each other and she's packing his lunch every day for work and kissing him as he goes off in the morning.

:heh:

Most the time it's constant fights, arguments and they can barely stand each other, just together because the kids or because they think they can't do better. When there's real love there the men stick by the woma. Lebron stuck by Savannah when he could've chucked deuces. Ja Rule stuck by his super ugly ass wife when he could've easily upgraded. Some men will stick by, some won't. Besides you don't know this broad. She could've been a bytch for all we know constantly throwing it in his face how broke he was or how much of a man he wasn't.

I heard just as many stories of girls doing similar shyt. Leaving their men for richer guys. Fat girls leaving their man once they got skinny and sexy. And men putting their girlfriends through college only for the girlfriend to leave once they graduated and got better jobs. Don't act like this is just a guy thing.

There's more, Denzel and LL Cool J are two that come off the head. Denzel could have EASILY had an A-rod type lifestyle. Again positive stories don't make good discussion topics :manny: I think Will and Jada got it right. As long as you know your man loves you let him go out to get some strange every once in a while :obama: