Muhammad Ali's 16-year-old grandson is a 3-star football recruit who can run a 4.4-second 40-yard

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Someone explain to me how homie came out looking like that.
Because mixes don't always come out with full black features. That stupid one drop rule is just beyond dumb. White gene can be pretty powerful too. Look at Vin Diesel and Berry Gordy's daughter. Most of the times these cases are when the dad is white and the mom is black. shyt it can happen when too high yellow people hook up too. They have cac blood in them.

Last edited:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
same thing happened in north africa and the middle east over the last 1000 years. everyone in those areas used to be described as being black skinned with nappy hair. then all the white people started moving in (from persia, turkey, etc.) and turned the whole place white. looking at ali's grandson, its easy to see how blackness can dissapear in just one generation.
I see you been reading my posts

Deaf2twothirds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Babylon & Sodom Reincarnated
Couple that with the fact of Ali's grandfather being an edomite...

And this kid's phenotype being what it is, ain't all that hard to believe.

Also....

YxQyRVt.gif

Couple that with the fact of Ali's grandfather being an edomite...

And this kid's phenotype being what it is, ain't all that hard to believe.

Also....

YxQyRVt.gif

Ali aint no edomite nor his grandpa on his dads side

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

Of course my dude Captain Benjamin Sisko is disgusted. Brotha kept it black all the way through. Married a fine black woman and had a gifted black son through his first wife and then had another black child through his second black wife who was also fine. Did all this while whooping all kinds of alien ass and running a space station for years.

:salute: to one of the GOAT positive black tv characters.

Daps
Note that Ali is wearing a "Manilla Gorilla" t-shirt (in the photo they are holding up), basically taunting Joe Frazier for looking more "black"

And now he has a white-looking grandson wearing a "Manilla Gorilla" t-shir
t ... at least he passed on something

I'm glad Joe Frazier kicked his ass in the biggest fight in history
I just notice that!:scust::scust::scust: