Muhammad Ali's 16-year-old grandson is a 3-star football recruit who can run a 4.4-second 40-yard

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Her family lives by the No nikkas code too so she can't touch the same shyt they can

full

:laff:

Urchin

Banned
Daps
:deadmanny: This kids' name is Biaggio Ali-Walsh aka Biaggio Walsh. Not one kink in his head. No melanin. I bet the only reason he doesnt fully pass is because his grandfather is Ali. Its the only reason him and his brother dont have just their father's surname. I wouldnt be surprised if his cac father did the same thing. On some Shawn Knowles-Carter shyt :scust: Bet that cac was happy as fukk to have a kid with the Ali surname

I agree with this. Biaggio's children and grandchildren will be fully white but will most likely be shouting from the mountaintops that they descend from Muhammad Ali but would be quiet if it were a random Black guy.

Urchin

Banned
Daps
yall nikkas talking like muhammad ali is akons color. this nikka is the same damn color as ali damn near

It's the irony of Ali being this problack man and then looking at his cac grandson. Although problack men are usually the main ones up in cac neighborhoods and in the draws of cacs so to be honest this is expected. Ali had a few white mistresses from what I can remember.

Black men can't have it both ways. They want to be militant as hell, sleep with white women, then get mad when their offspring are white.

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
It's the irony of Ali being this problack man and then looking at his cac grandson. Although problack men are usually the main ones up in cac neighborhoods and in the draws of cacs so to be honest this is expected. Ali had a few white mistresses from what I can remember.

Black men can't have it both ways. They want to be militant as hell, sleep with white women, then get mad when their offspring are white.
Wasnt martin luther king having affairs with white women before he died

Urchin

Banned
Daps
Wasnt martin luther king having affairs with white women before he died

I've heard that and wouldn't be surprised if that were true. The Black Panthers were also involved with white women. Again, Black men want to live this militant problack lifestyle, sleep with white women, create mixed kids, then become problack again when their kid gives them cac grandkids.:mjlol:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Yeah like two of them married white folks. That is the thing to non black folks marrying black folks who families are wealthy and famous is a come up and a trophy. They get the name to us as a hustle and get the money absorbed into their family when a rich in-law dies. It is the ultimate hustle.

That middle eastern dude that married Janet (yes he is rich already). Probably closed so many more business deals just off the strength that he married Michael Jacksons sister (yeah she Janet but he still is arguably the greatest artist of all times sister).

I am telling you marrying some of these famous black folks family members is like collecting art to these folks.
Was just about to mention the Jacksons. It goes further than just Michael and Janet. Almost all of the Jacksons are married to cave bytches and their offspring are teetering farther away from the paper bag test as the generations change.

In the next 10-15 years the Jackson legacy will be entirely in the hands of mulatto or white people. Sad to see a portion of this in Muhammad Ali's family, especially with the fact that he stressed his black pride in his prime fighting years.

Urchin

Banned
Daps
Was just about to mention the Jacksons. It goes further than just Michael and Janet. Almost all of the Jacksons are married to cave bytches and their offspring are teetering farther away from the paper bag test as the generations change.

In the next 10-15 years the Jackson legacy will be entirely in the hands of mulatto or white people. Sad to see a portion of this in Muhammad Ali's family, especially with the fact that he stressed his black pride in his prime fighting years.

Same thing with Jimi Hendrix. His father gave entire control to a white woman so cacs are feasting off his estate even though Jimi would probably be happy for it to be that way since he was :mjpls:when it came to Black women.

Don Cornelius, another supposed problack man, was married to a white woman and going through a nasty divorce at the time of his death. I wonder if she inherited his estate.

The singer Lou Rawls. Not problack and only messed with cac women but his pawg took him to the cleaners and cussed his daughters out.

Black men:dead:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Same thing with Jimi Hendrix. His father gave entire control to a white woman so cacs are feasting off his estate even though Jimi would probably be happy for it to be that way since he was :mjpls:when it came to Black women.

Don Cornelius, another supposed problack man, was married to a white woman and going through a nasty divorce at the time of his death. I wonder if she inherited his estate.

The singer Lou Rawls. Not problack and only messed with cac women but his pawg took him to the cleaners and cussed his daughters out.

Black men:dead:
:snoop:

Urchin

Banned
Daps

Yep, always handing over Black wealth to cacs and wondering why the Black race can never progress. Although in this case, it was the daughters who sold out. This is what happens when rich Blacks raise their kids in all white environments, but many of these rich Blacks would shave 20 years off their natural lifespan before they would live around fellow Blacks.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

nikkaz still got that slave mentality
mj-english1.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I agree. I can't be looking at my lineage and see it be white washed. I love being black to much

blake griffin dad
BhcRl9WIIAEPAb_.jpg

married a cac had this
blake%20griffin3.jpg

who then got with a cac just like daddy
Blake-Griffin-Brynn-Cameron-Matt-Leinart_20130923235321714_660_320.JPG

and then
ab69ae2bf25daa4ac6f9f005238186053900d13cb6669abc43519914f83b6d2a_large

take your grandkid to the mall brehs,
take your grandkid for ice cream brehs