Muhammad Ali's 16-year-old grandson is a 3-star football recruit who can run a 4.4-second 40-yard

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah like two of them married white folks. That is the thing to non black folks marrying black folks who families are wealthy and famous is a come up and a trophy. They get the name to us as a hustle and get the money absorbed into their family when a rich in-law dies. It is the ultimate hustle.

That middle eastern dude that married Janet (yes he is rich already). Probably closed so many more business deals just off the strength that he married Michael Jacksons sister (yeah she Janet but he still is arguably the greatest artist of all times sister).

I am telling you marrying some of these famous black folks family members is like collecting art to these folks.

Rep Coming... and not to mention.... those transcendent genetics you can possibly gain..... :win:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
really?
I don't see it..he is hot and going to look even Hotter when he grown ass man.
giphy.gif

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Of course my dude Captain Benjamin Sisko is disgusted. Brotha kept it black all the way through. Married a fine black woman and had a gifted black son through his first wife and then had another black child through his second black wife who was also fine. Did all this while whooping all kinds of alien ass and running a space station for years.

:salute: to one of the GOAT positive black tv characters.

+rep... Sisko da GOAT Trek captain. Wasn't soft like Picard, reckless like Kirk, crazy like Janeway, or an idiot like Archer... he was just straightforward and willing to do what was necessary to get the job done.

Though he did not hesitate to smash alternate universe Jadzia Dax, but quite honestly... who wouldn't hit. :yeshrug:

Oh... continue on with the thread.

A-Train

Express.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:deadmanny: This kids' name is Biaggio Ali-Walsh aka Biaggio Walsh. Not one kink in his head. No melanin. I bet the only reason he doesnt fully pass is because his grandfather is Ali. Its the only reason him and his brother dont have just their father's surname. I wouldnt be surprised if his cac father did the same thing. On some Shawn Knowles-Carter shyt :scust: Bet that cac was happy as fukk to have a kid with the Ali surname

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
The only thing i find funny in this thread is praise for Laila for marrying a black man and having black kids when last month she defended her father and kicked the real about Floyd and his comments towards Ali..and nikkas got in their feelings about that and posted all types of foolishness and stupid shyt about her