Muhammad Ali's 16-year-old grandson is a 3-star football recruit who can run a 4.4-second 40-yard

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Inheritance? He lives like a slob

Look at the wall. Crayola marks and whatnot.

That can pass for an apartment in the projects

The pic is from when Ali was alive.

Muhammad Ali's son has dumped his wife and two children after inheriting his part of his late father's fortune, a report suggests.

Just over a month after the The Greatest's death, Muhammad Ali Jr. is believed to have moved out of his family home in Chicago's South Side to a more affluent part of the city.

He was woefully neglected by his absentee father as a child, and badly bullied by boys who wanted to prove they could beat up the champion’s son

Sources told Radar Online he wanted to move into a better neighborhood after getting the money.

Children of the boxing hero, who died on June 3, met in California to discus how to divide his estate.

368531D600000578-0-image-a-1_1469239921957.jpg

+7
Muhammad Ali's son has dumped his wife and two children after inheriting his part of his late father's fortune, a report suggests. He's pictured (second right) with his wife Shaakira and children, Ameera, eight, and Shakera

36855C5200000578-0-Ali_Jr_far_left_poses_with_his_father_and_Mike_Tyson_right_He_wa-a-8_1469240084842.jpg

+7
Ali. Jr (far left) poses with his father and Mike Tyson (right). He was woefully neglected by his absentee father as a child, and badly bullied by boys who wanted to prove they could beat up the legendary champion’s son Read more: Muhammad Ali's only natural son hadn't spoken to his father for two YEARS | Daily Mail Online Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

When Ali Jr. returned, those close to them said he had suddenly come into money, according to the report.

For the last ten years, he and his family - wife Shaakira and children, Ameera, eight, and Shakera, seven - have been relying on food stamps and handouts.

He had been estranged from his sporting legend father for a number of years.

The insiders say he is moving close to Midway Airport.

They have also hinted that his wife and children won't completely miss out.

368531D200000578-0-image-a-9_1469240088422.jpg

+7
For the last ten years, he and his family have been relying on food stamps and handouts

'He gave his wife $75 to buy herself something nice, and bought the kids new shoes. He also wants to set up a trust fund for his kids,' the source told the tabloid site.

After suffering problems with addiction, his family now want him to get clean and get a job.

The insider added: 'He wants to do landscaping stuff and help people. He doesn’t need much. He’s a simple dude.'

In an interview with Daily Mail Online shortly before his father's death, Ali Jr. said he was in contact with his sisters, but they rarely discussed family matters.

He said: 'I'm trying to live life, and be good. I saw him on his 72nd birthday, then on his 73rd birthday, I sung happy birthday to him, and I heard nothing back, he didn't respond and I know it was the Parkinson's. I knew he was in a pretty bad shape.

'I don't discuss my father to my sisters about anything, I don't have anybody I can confide in, so I don't do that. I don't really care anymore about being cut off from the family.

'I've got through so much things in my life, I've got to the point where it doesn't matter anymore, I live for me. I live life.

Read more: Muhammad Ali's son dumps wife and their 2 children after inheriting $80m fortune | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Who woulda thought Ali's daughter would give him the biggest L of his life

full
I feel like spending the last 30+ years of his life being unable to control himself and barely be able to speak would be a bigger regret personally

Maybe that’s just me

Daps
Muhammad_Alis_16yearold_grandson_is-b93eeff4d27a84ae4ed7e629e38e1243

:mjpls:

Thirty-four years after his last professional fight, Muhammad Ali's legacy lives on — not in the ring, but on the football field. His 16-year-old grandson, Biaggio Ali-Walsh, has developed into a three-star running back at national-powerhouse Bishop Gorman in Nevada.

Shark Tank Star Reveals Genius Mortgage Payoff

RateMarketPlace Sponsored

Bleacher Report did a video feature on Ali-Walsh, who already has scholarship offers from UNLV and Louisville, and his brother Nico.

Biaggio ran for nearly 600 yards and 10 touchdowns on just 49 carries as a sophomore to help lead Bishop Gorman to their sixth-consecutive state championship.

Walsh told Bleacher Report he believes the biggest similarity between himself and his grandfather is speed. While Ali is widely regarded as one of the quickest boxers of all time, Walsh has developed into one of the fastest running backs in the country with runs like this:

Your browser does not support the video tag.hudl

And this one:

Ali-Walsh told Bleacher Report he can run a 4.38-second 40-yard dash. To put that in perspective, that time would have been thebest among all running backs at this year's NFL Scouting Combine.

Sean Manuel, Walsh's offensive line and strength and conditioning coach at Bishop Gorman, told Bleacher Report that Walsh is one of the fastest kids he's ever seen:

“At running back when you have top-end speed it separates you to the elite category in the country. That’s what Biaggio has. He has one play breakaway speed, he has game-changing speed … Biaggio is one of the fastest kids in the country. He has one of the fastest 40-yard dashes in the United States of America. That’s how bad granddaddy was, went through a generation and stayed right onto the next set of boys that came through.”

Walsh isn't just fast, he also has the strength to break multiple tackles and keep running, such as on plays like this:

Ali-Walsh knows being the grandson of Ali will bring a lot of criticism and lofty expectations, which is why he says he tries to push himself even harder to succeed:

“I don’t want people to think ‘Oh he’s getting all of this because of his name.’ It just makes me want to prove myself, that I’m actually good at the sport, rather than just because of who I’m related to.”

Check out Bleacher Report's video feature on Biaggio and his brother:

NOW WATCH: Mark Cuban: I Will Never Let My Son Play Football

More From Business Insider
Here's the real reason we don't have nuclear fusion yet

That boy looks like Arnold Schwarznegger......:ohhh: