Muhammad Ali's 16-year-old grandson is a 3-star football recruit who can run a 4.4-second 40-yard

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Note that Ali is wearing a "Manilla Gorilla" t-shirt (in the photo they are holding up), basically taunting Joe Frazier for looking more "black"

And now he has a white-looking grandson wearing a "Manilla Gorilla" t-shirt ... at least he passed on something

I'm glad Joe Frazier kicked his ass in the biggest fight in history

0oMynd4.gif

I can't dap this post outta respect for Ali, but goddamn this comment is gruesome:damn: !!!!

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Note that Ali is wearing a "Manilla Gorilla" t-shirt (in the photo they are holding up), basically taunting Joe Frazier for looking more "black"

And now he has a white-looking grandson wearing a "Manilla Gorilla" t-shirt ... at least he passed on something

:wow:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Ali has done more for humanity than any other damn boxer ..he gave so much than received. He shytted on all his opponents..so why smoking joe so special? oh cuz he called him a Gorilla?
Ali was surrounded by jet black brothers and sisters in the NOI..you really think Ali would shyt on someone for being more black? Negroe please.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
honestly as a black man this is sad as hell imagine say marrying a cac, having mixed kids, more than likely the mix kids will marry a cac and you'll have a grand kid that looks white

I see my black nieces and nephew and thats the way it should be, the legacy