Muhammad Ali's 16-year-old grandson is a 3-star football recruit who can run a 4.4-second 40-yard

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Its like the stereotypical white girl with racist father, they are rebelling. If i have daughters ima push them to only go out with cacs and pray for a backlash:mjcry:

You could also raise them with a sense of pride, live in a good Black neighborhood so they have Black friends growing up, send them to majority Black schools and encourage them to go to an HBCU for undergrad.

It isn’t rocket science.

Black people love to move to cac neighborhoods, send their kids to majority white schools and then act surprised when their children turn out to be c00ns.

Last edited:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
This is what happens when your a rich black man though, your kids go to white schools and hang around cacs and then suddenly you got white grand kids who marry white

It’s not just rich Black people.

Black people, in general, stay chasing whites in an effort to live in their neighborhoods, send their children to their schools, etc.

Then, they are shocked when their kids turn out to be c00ns.

Black people don’t want to put in the work of building up safe communities where families can live, good schools were we can send our kids, etc.

We’d rather chase whites because their shyt is “safer”, “cleaner” and “better”. Think about how that sounds in 2018!

Last edited:

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
What about them? And a thread was already made on this like two years ago.

tenor.gif

Which famous cac family do you know diluted their bloodline & partly handed their wealth to us by procreating/marrying blacks? :jbhmm:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Which famous cac family do you know diluted their bloodline & partly handed their wealth to us by procreating/marrying blacks? :jbhmm:
Why are you quoting me? But to answer your trivia question Mr.Gilsho Prince Harry just got himself a mulatto, Bill Burr got a black wife. It's more but why do ya'll even care? Ali kids were black the choices of his kids aren't his and he left the nation and it's doctrine before becoming a Sunni muslim.

Very fukking surprising given their father's social, political and religious views..... Ali of all people

Like I told the other dude he left the nation and it's doctrine and became a intergrationist rather than a black nationalist when he became a sunni. How does his Children's children effect his work he laid out. If you nitpick every historical figure you could find something to nag about.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
^ lol @ Bill Burr.
That nikka was asking trivia questions about famous interracial couples so I named some off the top of the head. Still don't see how nikkas on a internet forum are in a position to criticize Muhammad Ali and his family but that's just my two cents. You can nitpick most historical figures.