Muhammad Ali's 16-year-old grandson is a 3-star football recruit who can run a 4.4-second 40-yard

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
You could also raise them with a sense of pride, live in a good Black neighborhood so they have Black friends growing up, send them to majority Black schools and encourage them to go to an HBCU for undergrad.

It isn’t rocket science.

Black people love to move to cac neighborhoods, send their kids to majority white schools and then act surprised when their children turn out to be c00ns.
That's what Cosby did, sent his son to Morehouse and daughter to Spellman.
I do remember that his daughter wrote of having adjustment issues going from all white social setting to an all Black one.

The day Cos' son was killed, he was either traveling with or to his white girlfriend's house.

When I went off to school, I laughed openly at the Black cotillion set and that jack and jill martha's vineyard crowd, but I see why that social group exists.

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
legendary Hanah i think her name is the sexiest one outta the bunch.

ed3ce54ce756ddb282f99e2d9f03bf6b

Hana+Ali+Rasheda+Ali+Walsh+Ali+Premieres+Hollywood+_JZO_hsnFidl.jpg

HE_Pennypacker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Gene dilution and blackness destruction aside, I always thought Ali had the attributes to be an elite WR :ehh: 6'3, 200lb+, amazing footwork and explosiveness. Always assumed he would be able to run fast as shyt, too.

Call a white guy a nikka, breh's.

For real, first name Biaggio and he looks like that. Breh literally could passe for a typical Italian breh :mjgrin:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
george lucas wifed a sista
Rob DeNiro
whatever the nikka who knocked up Janet Jackson (not sure if hes a CaC)
Reddit CaC who just wifed Serena:yeshrug:

i prefer to see black love/marriage/families but theres def some rich cacs passing down their wealth into swirl hands :yeshrug:
You don’t get it bruh, none of those examples are valid.

director-george-lucas-with-his-children-amanda-katie-and-jett-and-picture-id53047584

That’s George Lucas and his kids. Now I think that he and his black wife just had a kid but that kid is going to be 4th-5th in line. Dude is already 73. Besides, who do you think that mixed child is going to eventually marry? A black person? Same with Deniro’s kids and all of the mixed offspring from these kind of white-black unions. The kids are usually going to follow behind the parents. All of the money from the white men you just listed when remain in the white community.

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You don’t get it bruh, none of those examples are valid.

director-george-lucas-with-his-children-amanda-katie-and-jett-and-picture-id53047584

That’s George Lucas and his kids. Now I think that he and his black wife just had a kid but that kid is going to be 4th-5th in line. Dude is already 73. Besides, who do you think that mixed child is going to eventually marry? A black person? Same with Deniro’s kids and all of the mixed offspring from these kind of white-black unions. The kids are usually going to follow behind the parents. All of the money from the white men you just listed when remain in the white community.
:whoa: my bad breh, i wasnt even tryin to say its equal. We all know end of the day a majority of any wealth up for grabs is gonna fall right into cac hands

ur right, mixed kids pretty much always marry cacs

broller

Veteran
Daps
You didn’t hear it from me but Bubba Parrish who played with the Super Bowl 49ers is ALLEGEDLY one of Ali’s love children :sas2:

That’s the last industry secret the Coli will ever get from me :wow:

we need more breh

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I don't know what to say breh :picard:

Truly flabbergasted. I think that literrally every single one of his daughters married a cac:damn:

Brehs lineage.. Gone... Just like that.. in one generation..

Cold cold world.. one of the most pro black men in history.. wtf..
I think it's only 2 of his daughters

Hana Ali and Laila married black

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
His son has a black family he left as soon as his inheritance hit his account.

368531D600000578-0-image-a-1_1469239921957.jpg
Inheritance? He lives like a slob

Look at the wall. Crayola marks and whatnot.

That can pass for an apartment in the projects