Muhammad Ali's 16-year-old grandson is a 3-star football recruit who can run a 4.4-second 40-yard

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hes got offers from cal, arizona, louisville n hawaii. And still has his senior season left

Oh? Must be because of his name because dude is a dilute 3 star RB. And he doesn't run a 4.4 as high school times are unreliable. Last name is "Baggio-Walsh". Trust he's not going anywhere in football.

Last edited:

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Oh? Must be because of his name because dude is basically a 3 star white RB. And he doesn't run a 4.4 as high school times are unreliable. Trust he's not going anywhere in football.

nikka plays for Bishop Gorman hes def going somewhere, that high schools pipeline to d1 schools is serious. And like I said hes already got scholarship offers, it's just up to him. He has insane speed, and incredible balance, he'd be sick on punt and kick return as well

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Oh? Must be because of his name because dude is a dilute 3 star RB. And he doesn't run a 4.4 as high school times are unreliable. Last name is "Baggio-Walsh". Trust he's not going anywhere in football.
Why you praying on that youngboul's downfall like this? :jayhuh:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
nikka plays for Bishop Gorman hes def going somewhere, that high schools pipeline to d1 schools is serious. And like I said hes already got scholarship offers, it's just up to him. He has insane speed, and incredible balance, he'd be sick on punt and kick return as well

Is it just me....or did they speed up the video to make him look faster than he really is :martin:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
nikkaz still got that slave mentality
mj-english1.jpg

Wait, who is Maureen Jackson? :ohhh:

She finer than Janet, too. :leon:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah like two of them married white folks. That is the thing to non black folks marrying black folks who families are wealthy and famous is a come up and a trophy. They get the name to us as a hustle and get the money absorbed into their family when a rich in-law dies. It is the ultimate hustle.

That middle eastern dude that married Janet (yes he is rich already). Probably closed so many more business deals just off the strength that he married Michael Jacksons sister (yeah she Janet but MJ still is arguably the greatest artist of all time).

I am telling you marrying some of these famous black folks family members is like collecting art to these folks.

:ohhh: