Muhammad Ali's 16-year-old grandson is a 3-star football recruit who can run a 4.4-second 40-yard

YamakaSmacker

Banned
Daps
I did not expect this :damn:

grandson-and-fam-holding-ali-book.jpg
:mjpls:Why she the only one wearing gloves

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That’s what happens to dynamic rich black families. White folks smell the money and infiltrate the blood line. Bob Johnson, the Jacksons, Ali, Jimi , Jordan etc will all have non black heirs benefitting from their wealth

Bingo.....they play the long game as I have mentioned many times before.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also black folks need to tell their kids their expectations not only education and career wise but also dating wise.

Well to do black parents miss out on the expectations dating wise.

Said on here a rich brotha I know son went to college and was dating some white girl. The father and mother found out.......next thing the dad told him if you gonna be with her you out the will and you can forget about me paying for school or your car.

That boy dropped the white girl and got a sista the next semester......:mjlol::lolbron:

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Which famous cac family do you know diluted their bloodline & partly handed their wealth to us by procreating/marrying blacks? :jbhmm:
george lucas wifed a sista
Rob DeNiro
whatever the nikka who knocked up Janet Jackson (not sure if hes a CaC)
Reddit CaC who just wifed Serena:yeshrug:

i prefer to see black love/marriage/families but theres def some rich cacs passing down their wealth into swirl hands :yeshrug:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
And another one

Muhammad-Ali-Grandson-Jewish

Truly, there is no might nor power except in Allah :why:
F5dAaUp.png

I don't know what to say breh :picard:

Truly flabbergasted. I think that literrally every single one of his daughters married a cac:damn:

Brehs lineage.. Gone... Just like that.. in one generation..

Cold cold world.. one of the most pro black men in history.. wtf..

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Why are you quoting me? But to answer your trivia question Mr.Gilsho Prince Harry just got himself a mulatto, Bill Burr got a black wife. It's more but why do ya'll even care? Ali kids were black the choices of his kids aren't his and he left the nation and it's doctrine before becoming a Sunni muslim.

Like I told the other dude he left the nation and it's doctrine and became a intergrationist rather than a black nationalist when he became a sunni. How does his Children's children effect his work he laid out. If you nitpick every historical figure you could find something to nag about.

This. That man did his work while on this planet.

Daps
Black people don’t want to put in the work of building up safe communities where families can live, good schools were we can send our kids, etc.

Not all black people, because I live in one such community. It's predominantly AA, though sprinkled with some West Indians, and it's a quiet and peaceful neighborhood populated by many beautiful homes occupied by black families.