Mugabe "Obama does NOTHING for African Americans"

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
What can work then? What can work? Why shouldn't there be another shot at pan-africanism and a African Union ala the European one? Why abandon all hope and give up?

It can work if black Americans educate themselves and create a strong economic base to help facilitate Africans in growth

The problem is the black Americans bring to economic base or collective skillsets to the table.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Your statements don't even make sense. The Africans leaders being variously corrupt doesn't explain Mugabe winning. If the African leaders wanted corruption they could elect anyone. So why choose Mugabe? The answer is because Mugabe has a special designation among the African leaders. He was chosen for his special achievement: fighting the West's influence and being unafraid of cacs. It is these things Mugabe speaks about in his African Union addresses and it is for these things he is raucously applauded.

They are electing one of their own, a corrupt elder statesman, thats all that needs to be taken from the sentence

Mason83

Banned
Daps
@Mason83, why do you think an African Union is pointless?
I don't think it's pointless, and I don't necessarily think it couldn't work. I was just giving my opinion on Mugabe. Since I'm a cac, I'm going to refrain from saying more on Mugabe.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Samora Machel and Sankara just to name a few, of course Mandela

1. Mandela was a c00n who gave his country to cacs for freedom from prison. The cacs now control it root and stem.

2. Thomas Sankara's policies are virtually the same as Mugabe's

"...foreign policies were centered on anti-imperialism, with his government eschewing all foreign aid, pushing for odious debt reduction, nationalizing all land and mineral wealth, and averting the power and influence of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and World Bank. His domestic policies were focused on preventing famine with agrarian self-sufficiency and land reform, prioritizing education
^
Mugabe's policies too are anti-imperialism, nationalizing all land and mineral wealth, promoting agrarian self-sufficiency, land reform and prioritizing education, same as Sankara.

3. Mozambique is controlled by cacs and foreigners today, so Machel ultimately failed.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think it's pointless, and I don't necessarily think it couldn't work. I was just giving my opinion on Mugabe. Since I'm a cac, I'm going to refrain from saying more on Mugabe.

Your opinion is defined and framed by the notion you compared Mugabe to Stalin. A man fighting for his country and people, and killing invaders who seek to conquer and oppress his people, is not Josef Stalin. Your being a cac is not incidental to the fact you seem to think whites have rights to oppress, maim, kill and colonize without black and brown people's retribution. Hence your opinion is irrelevant.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh: He has been in power for 25 odd years, how did he amass a 10 million dollar fortune........

And thats just what he has allowed to be reported
That's his annual income, not net worth. Whatever wiki or source you are using made an error. :snoop:

His country really isn't mineral based (yet) because no one wants to go there to extract for obvious reasons.

Mason83

Banned
Daps
Your opinion is defined and framed by the notion you compared Mugabe to Stalin. A man fighting for his country and people, and killing invaders who seek to conquer and oppress his people, is not Josef Stalin. Your being a cac is not incidental to the fact you seem to think whites have rights to oppress, maim, kill and colonize without black and brown people's retribution. Hence your opinion is irrelevant.
I actually don't think that though. And my opinion may be irrelevant to you, but that is fine. I'm talking about how Mugabe's countrymen are suffering I.E. other BLACK Africans. That is where the comparison to Stalin is relevant. Of course there are major differences between the two.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
1. Mandela was a c00n who gave his country to cacs for freedom from prison. The cacs now control it root and stem.

2. Thomas Sankara's policies are virtually the same as Mugabe's

"...foreign policies were centered on anti-imperialism, with his government eschewing all foreign aid, pushing for odious debt reduction, nationalizing all land and mineral wealth, and averting the power and influence of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and World Bank. His domestic policies were focused on preventing famine with agrarian self-sufficiency and land reform, prioritizing education
^
Mugabe's policies too are anti-imperialism, nationalizing all land and mineral wealth, promoting agrarian self-sufficiency, land reform and prioritizing education, same as Sankara.

3. Mozambique is controlled by cacs and foreigners today, so Machel ultimately failed.

1. :childplease: Coli nikkas now calling Mandela a c00n now :bryan:

2. Sankara was anti-imperial for the good of his people, Mugabe is anti-imperial for the good of his bank account

3. How are you going to sit up and say that he ultimately failed, by what metric besides this myth of "cacs and foreigners"?

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are electing one of their own, a corrupt elder statesman, thats all that needs to be taken from the sentence

There are many old African Union presidents, so again your opinion makes no sense. Age is unlikely to be the reason. Mugabe is elected for his eminence and pro-black actions. In the Wikileak cables, a Bush era American diplomat details Mugabe as being brilliant (he earned multiple degrees in prison, created Zimbabwe, crushed cac invaders, etc). Mandela meanwhile isn't credited for his intellect at all. He didn't get any degrees in prison. He's more akin to a puppet.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
That's his annual income, not net worth. Whatever wiki or source you are using made an error. :snoop:

His country really isn't mineral based (yet) because no one wants to go there to extract for obvious reasons.
:leon: So now Mugabe's annual income is 10 million dollars, that just bolsters my argument :bryan:

No one wants to go there because he wants to take over your company and hand it to his elitist friends

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember posting like 8 or 9 distinct widespread things Pres. Obama had done that the largest benefactors were Black people, and I distinctly remember brehs arguing about how that wasn't enough.
At least Pres. Obama hasn't aided in corrupting the political system even more, and continued to damage the economy of his country.
nikkas in this thread don't understand how the US political system worked, they expected him to come down from heaven and give each of them a six-figure job and 77 virgins :mjlol:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
There are many old African Union presidents, so again your opinion makes no sense. Age is unlikely to be the reason. Mugabe is elected for his eminence and pro-black actions. In the Wikileak cables, a Bush era American diplomat details Mugabe as being brilliant (he earned multiple degrees in prison, created Zimbabwe, crushed cac invaders, etc). Mandela meanwhile isn't credited for his intellect at all. He didn't get any degrees in prison. He's more akin to a puppet.

"a Bush era American diplomat":camby: A diplomant for a war criminal

No one is questioning Mugabe's intelligence, its the fact that he is a corrupt oppressive African dictator is where the problem lies

And its says it all that his fellow leaders would make him the AU president

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Prison Reform

Healthcare reform

:yeshrug:

That nikka fukked healthcare all up. Quality of care isn't the same if you're poor because the government basically forces hospitals to rush through treatment for patients that get either Medicare/Medicaid. Hospitals won't get paid after a certain amount of time and they'll have to foot the bill smh

That's why hospitals be trying to rush the poor out. I work in one so I know but peep game if you know anybody in those circumstances