Mugabe "Obama does NOTHING for African Americans"

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess Obama changed crack cocaine sentence disparity laws for no reason. I guess the ACA's Medicaid expansion wasn't meant to help low and working class blacks (and whites/Hispanics/etc). I guess fighting for the Civil Rights Act all the way up to the Supreme Court wasn't about anything either huh.

and I guess being a positive example of a black man and black family for the world to see don't mean shyt either huh

:francis:

Mugabe is right. None of Obama's actions over his 2 twos have changed or will change the average African America's life. The majority of people who benefit from Medicaid aren't even black. Obama in fact has done more for cacs of all stripes--including the ones who want to exploit Cuba--than he has done for blacks. His entire presidency is tokenism.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Sure guy, and I own a yacht. See how easy that was.

I don't have to lie about anything. And the funny thing is this man accomplished more than you ever will and was born blind in a rural village.

Mason83

Banned
Daps
Why don't you go over to Reddit, st0rmfr0nt and these other white supremacist sites and lecture your fellow whites on racism instead of obsessing over every black issue posted on this site? You come off as a white weirdo with a black fetish. It's disgusting.
That would be a good idea, but those pages are too disgustingly hateful and ignorant. Is that really how I come across? I'm just a normal guy in real life for real.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Mugabe :noah:

If it weren't for those embargos he'd have amp'd pro-africanism. AAs don't know anything about that, reading off their cac media. :scust:
Alot of people on this site would beg to differ. They all think of him as a dictator who's using pro-blackness as a front to steal from Black people. What say you?

:jbhmm:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
you are a white supremacist so why dont you shut the fukk up forever.
:camby:Jump off a bridge, here you are caping for a malignant African dictator

This is why pan-Africanism will never work.

You have these dumb thick headed black Americans who think they know everything about African politics, caping for low life pieces of shyt like Mugabe while real Africans are looking at this nonsense like :wtf::mindblown:

:whoa: We dont need yall nikkas here

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Alot of people on this site would beg to differ. They all think of him as a dictator who's using pro-blackness as a front to steal from Black people. What say you?

He destroyed the economy long before the embargo :camby:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
That would be a good idea, but those pages are too disgustingly hateful and ignorant. Is that really how I come across? I'm just a normal guy in real life for real.

Ignore these fools, theyd cape for hitler if he was black

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I don't have to lie about anything. And the funny thing is this man accomplished more than you ever will and was born blind in a rural village.
and I have accomplished more than you ever will.

You haven't stepped foot in Zimbabwe, nor the continent in general, but I have.

Step foot in Zimbabwe flexing your lies and see what happens when Mugabe and his hard on c00ns mob comes around.

You're going to be at the airport like
2bumfo_th.gif

Mason83

Banned
Daps
Ignore these fools, theyd cape for hitler if he was black
I'm saying man, race aside, Mugabe is just NOT a good person and not a good leader at all. And no it's not because I'm a cac, it's from researching and seeing the corruption and horrible condition of his countrymen.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:camby:Jump off a bridge, here you are caping for a malignant African dictator

This is why pan-Africanism will never work.

You have these dumb thick headed black Americans who think they know everything about African politics, caping for low life pieces of shyt like Mugabe while real Africans are looking at this nonsense like :wtf::mindblown:

:whoa: We dont need yall nikkas here

Pan-Europeanism only happened in Europe a few decades ago. Before then Europeans fought each other for 2000 years. So this saying that Pan-Africanism can never work is nonsense. Just because it hasn't worked in the past doesn't mean it will never work in the future.

Moreover @Clean Cut is South African and supports Mugabe. If Mugabe wasn't supported by Africans like @Clean Cut , like you say he isn't, how is he able to win the African Union president? Your assertions make no sense.
:rudy:

It's you, the cac Mason, Poitier the half breed, and some other weirdos who don't like a black man who killed off cacs in his country. That's to be expected :heh:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps

He's one of the most broke leaders in africa (well broke as far as leaders, not broke in terms of regular people), they've audited his assets years ago and he can't stash them in europe since he's banned unlike like the others that do. :heh: