Mugabe "Obama does NOTHING for African Americans"

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
and I have accomplished more than you ever will.

You haven't stepped foot in Zimbabwe, nor the continent in general, but I have.

Step foot in Zimbabwe flexing your lies and see what happens when Mugabe and his hard on c00ns mob comes around.

You're going to be at the airport like
2bumfo_th.gif

Breh, you're "I'm African" ducktails been exposed a long time ago to anyone who actually reads what you post.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:camby:Jump off a bridge, here you are caping for a malignant African dictator
This is why pan-Africanism will never work.

You have these dumb thick headed black Americans who think they know everything about African politics, caping for low life pieces of shyt like Mugabe while real Africans are looking at this nonsense like :wtf::mindblown:

:whoa: We dont need yall nikkas here

:mjlol: at u thinking ur opinions matter.

mugabe told no lies. biracial president obama didnt do shyt for black americans... not that i expected a mulatto to be trust worthy in the first place. :francis:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Pan-Europeanism only happened in Europe a few decades ago. Before then Europeans fought each other for 2000 years. So this saying that Pan-Africanism can never work is nonsense. Just because it hasn't worked in the past doesn't mean it will never work in the future.

Moreover @Clean Cut is South African and supports Mugabe. If Mugabe wasn't supported by Africans like @Clean Cut , like you say he isn't, how is he able to win the African Union president? Your assertions make no sense.
:rudy:

It's you, the cac Mason, Poitier the half breed, and some other weirdos who don't like a black man who killed off cacs in his country. That's to be expected :heh:
:camby: You know why it doesnt work, because clueless buffoons like yourselves oppress Africans with your ignorance. See Liberia

:rudy: African Union Presidency means nothing, most of the leaders are corrupt as fukk and pilfer their country while stashing their money in the Maldives

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: at u thinking ur opinions matter.

mugabe told no lies. biracial president obama didnt do shyt for black americans... not that i expected a mulatto to be trust worthy in the first place. :francis:
:camby: I have my own problems with Obama but I dont give a flying fukk about what a oppressive dictator like mugabe thinks

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, stop trying to twist my words. That isn't what I am implying at all. I am simply giving my view on Robert Mugabe, and that view is that he is a corrupt, evil dictator. He lives lavishly while his people starve. Race has nothing to do with it. Josef Stalin was a white man and he was evil and corrupt. See? It's not always race

Guess what? Virtually all leaders, whether African or Arab dictator, live lavishly in poor countries. Mugabe is not comparable to Josef Stalin or Hitler, you dumb fukking cacs, @BaggerofTea. The fact you and that idiot @BaggerofTea even bring this comparison up is proof you only dislike Mugabe because he killed off the invader conquerer cacs in his country, which he had every right to do. When you invade a man's country, oppress his people and attempt to conquer him, your punishment is death. Mugabe doling out the punishment is not in any way comparable to Stalin or Hitler. Only cacs and their servants believe this nonsense.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Breh, you're "I'm African" ducktails been exposed a long time ago to anyone who actually reads what you post.
Because I have never spoke an african language nor been in chat? :heh: :mindblown:

The first comment I received was "you're midnight" :heh:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
He destroyed the economy long before the embargo :camby:
Name some great pro-black leaders in your opinion, and what they've done for their countrymen? Honest question. We talk about the corrupt leaders all day. Name some pro- black non-corrupt ones...

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
He's one of the most broke leaders in africa (well broke as far as leaders, not broke in terms of regular people), they've audited his assets years ago and he can't stash them in europe since he's banned unlike like the others that do. :heh:

Mugabe is the 9th richest African president :dead:

He is worth $10 million dollars :dead:

And thats just what they can find :dead:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:camby: You know why it doesnt work, because clueless buffoons like yourselves oppress Africans with your ignorance. See Liberia

:rudy: African Union Presidency means nothing, most of the leaders are corrupt as fukk and pilfer their country while stashing their money in the Maldives

Your statements don't even make sense. The Africans leaders being variously corrupt doesn't explain Mugabe winning. If the African leaders wanted corruption they could elect anyone. So why choose Mugabe? The answer is because Mugabe has a special designation among the African leaders. He was chosen for his special achievement: fighting the West's influence and being unafraid of cacs. It is these things Mugabe speaks about in his African Union addresses and it is for these things he is raucously applauded.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’

What can work then? What can work? Why shouldn't there be another shot at pan-africanism and a African Union ala the European one? Why abandon all hope and give up?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Name some great pro-black leaders in your opinion, and what they've done for their countrymen? Honest question. We talk about the corrupt leaders all day. Name some pro- black non-corrupt ones...

Samora Machel and Sankara just to name a few, of course Mandela

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to be fair do, he's been freeing da guys/gals more than any other pres. no one pres or congress can fukk with the global banksters and military industrial complex.

Politics
Obama Commutes Sentences for 61 Convicted of Drug Crimes
By MICHAEL D. SHEARMARCH 30, 2016

Photo
31obama-web2-master675.jpg

President Obama met with federal prisoners whose sentences had previously been commuted to discuss how effectively they managed to re-enter society. Credit Zach Gibson/The New York Times

And this, my friends, is tokenism. Commuting 61 drug sentences for people whom have already served time and been convicted doesn't make a dent in African American's lives. I'm not even sure the people still don't have a criminal record, meaning they can't even work. Once again Obama has done fukking nothing for black people.