Mugabe "Obama does NOTHING for African Americans"

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
EDIT: People actually riding for Mugabe in here? :what: this man is a mass murderer of c00ns :snoop: :dwillhuh:
Now if only you lot could follow examples. Malcolm would probably still be alive. Mugabe is 92. They'll sell you out faster then you've ever seen before, ask the panthers. :usure:

c00ns have, and will always be your downfall, they are the closest to you and work as agents and traitors.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wow.png

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
:camby:Jump off a bridge, here you are caping for a malignant African dictator

This is why pan-Africanism will never work.

You have these dumb thick headed black Americans who think they know everything about African politics, caping for low life pieces of shyt like Mugabe while real Africans are looking at this nonsense like :wtf::mindblown:

:whoa: We dont need yall nikkas here

Most of us dont give two fukks. Eat a dikk fake ass nikka:what::martin:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships

i don't know the accurate numbers but one of the writers suffered a personal tragedy, and anyone plug figures into an excel spread sheet and come up with a fancy looking graph.

Investigating Power

George Lardner Jr. worked as an investigative reporter at The Washington Post for more than 40 years, where he covered beats from Congress and the White House, the FBI and the CIA, to Mafia trials, political assassinations and civil rights. After the murder of Lardner’s youngest daughter, Kristin, in 1992, Lardner undertook an investigation of the murder and the shortcomings of the criminal justice system, for which he won a Pulitzer Prize;

PARDON POWERPardon Power

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I guess Obama changed crack cocaine sentence disparity laws for no reason. I guess the ACA's Medicaid expansion wasn't meant to help low and working class blacks (and whites/Hispanics/etc). I guess fighting for the Civil Rights Act all the way up to the Supreme Court wasn't about anything either huh.

and I guess being a positive example of a black man and black family for the world to see don't mean shyt either huh

:francis:

:mjlol:

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Let's be clear. If you know anything about Mugabe's life, that muthafukka earned his dictatorship. He was imprisoned for a decade after fighting for years in a rebel army. He earned the votes to get into it.

His whole life has been a struggle and he has always been as anti-colonialism as they come.

If he is ruthless, i dont care.

If he is corrupt, I don't care.

If he kicks out every white business and steals their land. Not only do i care, but I APPROVE:myman:

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
lol. Some black folks still shytting Mugabe?

Are there any black leaders that are not getting shytted on by black folks?

You fight against white supremacy, we shyt on you
You buck dance and koon up, we shyt on you
You go along to get along, we shyt on you
You trying to push a black based agenda, we shyt on you

Mugabe "corruption" is strange cause the folks with the deeper pockets, he's intentionally shytting on