MTV's the Real World: Go Big Or Go Home Official Thread

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I wanna like Dean but he got such a c00n dikk.
Not a c00n dikk; just his dikk is thinking like some Coli dudes. Yes she's clearly has a fukked up-bringing on her outlook at anything beyond straight white people thanks to her family; but her body is like no other. Ohh how I love a pawg!!!

Lol. I truly believe there are some Coli brehs who think this way.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Not a c00n dikk; just his dikk is thinking like some Coli dudes. Yes she's clearly has a fukked up-bringing on her outlook at anything beyond straight white people thanks to her family; but her body is like no other. Ohh how I love a pawg!!!

Lol. I truly believe there are some Coli brehs who think this way.

As crazy as it sounds, he needs to fukk her and go ahead and throw her in the bushes. I can't get with black man putting white women on a pedestal, but fukking em and dumping/humiliating them is a good way to go with this one. She's too arrogant, she needs to get knocked off that pedestal and humbled.:trash::manny:

deacon 12

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ohio
I ask again how was homegirl ceejai acting towards the guy that the women were feeling I'm honestly asking haven't seen the show and was wondering if dean and ceejai were just naturally attracted to attractive people because from a post in this thread it seems ceejai was feeling one of the white guys hard it's just seems dean gave zero fukks about her personality

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I ask again how was homegirl ceejai acting towards the guy that the women were feeling I'm honestly asking haven't seen the show and was wondering if dean and ceejai were just naturally attracted to attractive people because from a post in this thread it seems ceejai was feeling one of the white guys hard it's just seems dean gave zero fukks about her personality
I didn't see Ceejai checkin for him as hard as the other thirstbuckets were. But I only watched it once. I did notice she wasn't really checking for Dean. Maybe she knows he ain't shyt, maybe she can sense he only is checking for the white girls. But I'm mad as hell cause from what they put on tv she has an excellent personality. Like she's the type to pull dudes on her personality alone. But apparently not, Dean is already holding an L in my book for starting out as a fukkboi.
She a pawg now?:francis:
The way Dean is thristing over her, her p*ssy is lined with gold. And was still in her face after she called him & Ceejai colored.
:snoop:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
So I finally caught up with this season
I can't imagine how you live with some ignorant white girl like that for 3 months without getting into a fight.
Almost like she was planted into the house for drama

Concept of this season seems odd
The Real World needs a tool up but I don't know how. They can't go back to how the past seasons were done but they definitely can't keep this jersey shore type stuff going either.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
So I finally caught up with this season
I can't imagine how you live with some ignorant white girl like that for 3 months without getting into a fight.
Almost like she was planted into the house for drama

Concept of this season seems odd
The Real World needs a tool up but I don't know how. They can't go back to how the past seasons were done but they definitely can't keep this jersey shore type stuff going either.

The whole Real World concept is outdated. There is no possible way for them to modernize the show or make the show enjoyable again.

The ratings have been at an all time low.

MTV's 'Real World' Canceled? Ratings At All-Time Low, No 'Skeletons' Reunion Sign Of No Renewal?

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
The country girl who claims she's not homophobic or racist because that's how things go in the south. And yet you have the goofy ass black dude basically rubbing his dikk over how much he wants to fukk after she said some absolute bogus shyt towards black people & gay people.

However Rivals 3 in a few weeks!!! Yay!!
Y'all know Ceejai gone whoop somebody ass in the next few weeks. That was in the preview & it better be good too.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yo I'm am so sick of this ashy plank lipped c00n lusting after this country ass bucked toothed KKK cave bytch. And the thing that's pissing me off is he defending her at every turn asking people not start arguments or just to forget it in hopes of fukkin. Like he seriously tried to step to Ceejai (fine ass) and stop her from saying what she said when they were putting on make up towards the end. They have to have been setting this up from jump bc this chick story makes no sense. You a country ass redneck that's a Mormon but they showed her in bikinis shooting bow and arrows on some cac home video shyt. Her whole background is retarded.
That bad chick Mia that Dione pulled though :ohhh:

Had that chick Kayliah about to have an emotion breakdown. All that golden p*ssy shyt went out the door. Chick hit him with 50 questions quick the next morning.
:mjlol:

Let this be a lesson to you chicks who think you can move like a man. You catch feelings and get clingy when it's understood that it's just sex and nothing emotional.