MTV's the Real World: Go Big Or Go Home Official Thread

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i want Dean to fukk the racist, but she really isn't that cute. I think Kal... stupid fukkin spelling... i cute, but she definitely cakes on the makeup. I haven't read this thread, so I'm sure everyone hates Dionne, but i think he's a quality RW character. He also has the same exact voice as Bananas, so i hope to see him in the challenge. The "pansexual" guy is fukkin terrible. Black chick is cool. Other white chick is ugly and thirsty.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
So I finally caught up with this season
I can't imagine how you live with some ignorant white girl like that for 3 months without getting into a fight.
Almost like she was planted into the house for drama

Concept of this season seems odd
The Real World needs a tool up but I don't know how. They can't go back to how the past seasons were done but they definitely can't keep this jersey shore type stuff going either.

Every other word out the bytch's mouth is "well, I'm from the south...soooo being a ignorant bigoted c*nt is normal for me" ....ole boy should never be able to live down simping that hoe...all the while the thick ass black chick from the crib is there and he ain't looked at her twice

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Every other word out the bytch's mouth is "well, I'm from the south...soooo being a ignorant bigoted c*nt is normal for me" ....ole boy should never be able to live down simping that hoe...all the while the thick ass black chick from the crib is there and he ain't looked at her twice
That's what's so frustrating. Thick ass Ceejai right there and he hasn't said much of anything to her like she doesn't exist but he stay lusting after the beaver mouthed racist white chick. I swear when these chicks are going through some shyt they resort to pounding make up on their faces and look like whores.
I don't quite get what they are doing with these challenges though. I mean is this suppose to be The Challenge or what? There is no incentive for doing this shyt like no money or anything. Kind of like playing chicken and if you get hurt...oh well you have to go home with a fukked up injury???:what:
It makes no sense.

Shadowmayne

World Warrior
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
CeeJai':wow::noah:
Had that chick Kayliah about to have an emotion breakdown. All that golden p*ssy shyt went out the door. Chick hit him with 50 questions quick the next morning.
:mjlol:

Let this be a lesson to you chicks who think you can move like a man. You catch feelings and get clingy when it's understood that it's just sex and nothing emotional.
That bit had me dying lmao got a taste of her own medicine and don't know how to process it :russ:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
watching the new episode now. dumb racist girl got allowed to stay and not even five minutes later she fukkin up :russ:

edit: hol up why is ol girl mad at dionne aint she the girl that basically wanted no feelings after they smushed? i tell you man never believe that shyt its always a lie

edit 2: lol at dean making that slow but steady push for jenna panties. playin the long game :mjlol:

Last edited:

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I like this season so far. Dionne is hilarious, the dim witted southern chick is unintentionally funny.

Daps
Why everyone like this weird ass nikka Dione?

His long hair swag is :scusthov:

I appreciate the :troll: level he on but he got no sex appeal to me

That bytch simpin this jungle cac is :snoop:

Jenna Da Gawdess :blessed:

Last edited:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
PETER PANSEXUAL NEEDS TO GET KNOCKED THE fukk OUT FOR BEING A SENSITIVE SNITCH :pacspit:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I didn't know Chris was that petty. And petty isn't a word that would be used to describe a guy, pansexual or not. His back story & her backwards ass upbringing don't mean be a dikk and own up to doing it and then say that u not gonna tell her. :smh: