MTV's the Real World: Go Big Or Go Home Official Thread

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
THE NATURE BOY WILL ADMIT HE WATCHES THIS shyt PURELY FOR fukkERY :ohlawd:AND HOES :shaq:

THEY NEED TO JUST MAKE A SEASON OF REAL WORLD CALLED "fukkERY" AND HALF AN ALL BLACK CAST WITH A FEW PAWGS :ooh:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Breh if it were like that it would be called the Real World: the Coli maybe the Challenge: the Coli hosted by @Brooklynzson & @cook

Y'all bed bucks know y'all love y'all pawgs so you know I'm not lying.

dizzy4111

Superstar
Daps
Oh my godddddd. That racist girl from South Carolina had me squirming in my seat. It almost came off as scripted, she hit all the damn marks.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Oh my godddddd. That racist girl from South Carolina had me squirming in my seat. It almost came off as scripted, she hit all the damn marks.
Dude is such a typical coli breh too

Couldn't even be in the same room for that conversation but talking about getting those racist southern cakes less than 24 hours later:shaq:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
The last season I watched was with that tall athletic freak broad Nia. Damn she was sexy.
Never thought I would lose interest in this show cause I watched every season since Hawaii.
That Nia broad was psycho, when she sent the goons on the cripple roommate had me like :dwillhuh::why:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
That Nia broad was psycho, when she sent the goons on the cripple roommate had me like :dwillhuh::why:
Yeah but she whooped they asses and still didn't go home. I was like :damn:
Now as far as this season, first episode in I love Ceejai. She look like someone I would be cool with. But she handled ole girl way better than I would have. I would have just walked out the bathroom when she started that whole 'you aren't like the colored people I know in the south.'
But in the preview for upcoming fukkery, Ceejai gone whoop that ass! I have a gut feeling the n-word is gonna be the cause of it.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
The Real World: New Vegas with Leroy and Mike was the last good season to me, these past 5 seasons with these over the top stipulations are trash to me.

"This season we are gonna secretly move in your ex-girlfriends and ex-boyfriends in the house as well" :scust:The producers are just creating drama for the sake of creating drama now :francis:
THE INVINCIBLE LEROY AKA THE REALEST nikka EVER ON REAL WORLD

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:sadcam:RW has fallen off a cliff...still checking it out on Demand out of nostalgia, but yeah...the concept seasons are corny. There's so many big issues in the actual real world right now that they could have assembled an intriguing cast, brought back the original format and rolled out a classic season.

that racist girl, though. Man. I understand we all have different backgrounds, but that shyt she was spewing warranted a fade. Other white cast members were like "nah, I'm gon sit this one out." :heh:

CeeJai's story is tragic

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coral had the GOAT chesticles.

I think Las vegas was my favorite, they had like 3 black people on that, Alton and the two chicks.

New Orleans was cool, they had the cutie with the short hair and nice lips.

NEw York and Chicago were both memorable as well. I think I stopped after the GOAT season in Las Vegas tho. Just couldn't be topped.

Why'd they stop doing Road Rules tho? :ohhh:

900x900px-LL-22e59527_tumblr_m4f0wa9AH51qkc6vpo1_400.gif

:ohlawd:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Real World once they started doing things Like "Skeltons" and the like. That last season was the absolute worst. It seemed like the producers went out their way to find the most terrible and trifling group of people they could find. There's always drama but the cast is usually at least likable to some degree. It was just constant petulant whining and borderline psychotic behavior, no one to root for or relate to. They were so bad that the 2nd best person (or 2nd least awful) was a guy who hit a woman.
I stopped fukking with it once it turned into people that were just full blown partiers. Before it was a little more balanced but after a while it became lets get as many wild people as we can and keep em drunk.

The most underrated season to me was the Boston one with Cyrus, Kameelah, and all them. Had multiple people beefing. Everybody at times cool with others then beefing with each other at different times. Then again I ain't watched none of them old seasons in forever. I'm surprised MTV ain't put out an app or anything to show all the old seasons.