MTV's the Real World: Go Big Or Go Home Official Thread

Shadowmayne

World Warrior
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
I didn't know Chris was that petty. And petty isn't a word that would be used to describe a guy, pansexual or not. His back story & her backwards ass upbringing don't mean be a dikk and own up to doing it and then say that u not gonna tell her. :smh:
Don't like Jenna but that shyt he pulled was corny :snoop:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Don't like Jenna but that shyt he pulled was corny :snoop:
I can't stand her goofy ass either, but come on that shyt is foul. He shoulda just waited for the show to air so she could be exposed on her own doing. I watched that shot like :what:the fukk u hiding it for? And his personal mission was to own up to it:martin: fukk outta here.

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
these new nikkas i swear. racism actually turns them on:francis::scusthov:

Dean be like I'll make her bigoted ways go away once I fukk her. :troll:
That's what's so frustrating. Thick ass Ceejai right there and he hasn't said much of anything to her like she doesn't exist but he stay lusting after the beaver mouthed racist white chick. I swear when these chicks are going through some shyt they resort to pounding make up on their faces and look like whores.
I don't quite get what they are doing with these challenges though. I mean is this suppose to be The Challenge or what? There is no incentive for doing this shyt like no money or anything. Kind of like playing chicken and if you get hurt...oh well you have to go home with a fukked up injury???:what:
It makes no sense.
Rivals 3 starts on the 4th. All I know is Johnny Bananas & Sarah are going to be teamed up. That alone is going to be so much fukkery.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Jenna a dense idiot but Chris is an ultimate lame for that weak shyt he pulled and then he was about to let Kailah take the blame and not say anything. Ultimate coward move and no offense but I hate how these LBGT groups/people move when you don't agree with their lifestyle. Yea what she said was fukked up but why try to take it to the extreme and destroy the girl's life outside the house by sending that shyt out? He was so content on starting an argument with her you could just tell he was the one that leaked the email. These challenges or whatever the hell they are makes no sense at all. I swear they just did the spider challenge to try to kick Jenna off the show. They have really run out of ideas and need to consider cancelling RW altogether.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Jenna a dense idiot but Chris is an ultimate lame for that weak shyt he pulled and then he was about to let Kailah take the blame and not say anything. Ultimate coward move and no offense but I hate how these LBGT groups/people move when you don't agree with their lifestyle. Yea what she said was fukked up but why try to take it to the extreme and destroy the girl's life outside the house by sending that shyt out? He was so content on starting an argument with her you could just tell he was the one that leaked the email. These challenges or whatever the hell they are makes no sense at all. I swear they just did the spider challenge to try to kick Jenna off the show. They have really run out of ideas and need to consider cancelling RW altogether.

Yeah, I agree the challenges are the worse part, they're just there for filler but I did like how they producers or whoever got the castmates to air their dirty laundry if necessary(Chris having to confront Jenna for the leaks) , that's a nice touch.

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
:laff::laff::laff: i googled it, it was real world philly,
18 331 "Ew, Scabies!" January 11, 2005
Mel learns that she has body lice, which causes the other roomies to laugh---until they become concerned that they might get it, too. The roommates present their plan for the playground to the Soul and Northern Home and learn their vacation destination.

Yeah I didn't watch Philly

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Is this season worth a watch? How scripted is it?
Umm... I can't recall much outside of the Mormon chick who says she isn't a homophobe or a rasict cause of her upbringing. I totally forgot about Sabrina til last week. Ceejai stands out cause I like everything about her. The dudes are decent although I can't dig Dean cause he has c00n dikk. Lol.
As far as it being scripted, nah I wouldn't say it was. It's just not much else going on. I'm waiting to what's going to cause Ceejai to beat somebody's ass in the upcoming weeks. :popcorn::eat::popcorn3:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
this season better than explosion? that's the last season i watched and it started off pretty good