Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
My favorite white girl ever from these shows was on that season

80f28107e9bf91b47751f4f6df73293f.jpg

:banderas:
yea i remember her, she was a cutie.....she was super southern tho :mjpls:

even tho i remember her really wanting to see "the booty-ologist" morning wood :russ:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:wow: I thought I was the only one that watched the challenge and real world on the coli. So I been watching this season alone :mindblown:

Honestly I was always more of a fan of road rules than real world so I've always been a little salty it got the shaft.

But I still watch the real world for the drama and fukkery :yeshrug:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
:wow: I thought I was the only one that watched the challenge and real world on the coli. So I been watching this season alone :mindblown:

Honestly I was always more of a fan of road rules than real world so I've always been a little salty it got the shaft.

But I still watch the real world for the drama and fukkery :yeshrug:
:dwillhuh:You didn't know about the thread?? When they showed CT & Abram on the previews were were too lit!!! Then when we saw that CT was just there for guest spots we were let down. By the time his guest spots were done the season fell off and got extra boring.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:dwillhuh:You didn't know about the thread?? When they showed CT & Abram on the previews were were too lit!!! Then when we saw that CT was just there for guest spots we were let down. By the time his guest spots were done the season fell off and got extra boring.
imma go through and give the appropriate daps and rep :wow:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
The show started turning to shyt when Mary Ellen-Bunim died in 2004. There were a few good seasons afterwards but I havent watched the show in years. I think the Las Vegas one with Leroy was the last one watched.
The Real World: New Vegas with Leroy and Mike was the last good season to me, these past 5 seasons with these over the top stipulations are trash to me.

"This season we are gonna secretly move in your ex-girlfriends and ex-boyfriends in the house as well" :scust:The producers are just creating drama for the sake of creating drama now :francis:

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Skeletons was cool cause I liked Jason's skeleton the most. The cast mates had interesting stories. Like old girl who had serious issues(I think she was a thief) most of their skeletons were worth the closure except ole girl who had her petty coworker come on :dahell:

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Which one the Real World or The Challenge?
Real World once they started doing things Like "Skeltons" and the like. That last season was the absolute worst. It seemed like the producers went out their way to find the most terrible and trifling group of people they could find. There's always drama but the cast is usually at least likable to some degree. It was just constant petulant whining and borderline psychotic behavior, no one to root for or relate to. They were so bad that the 2nd best person (or 2nd least awful) was a guy who hit a woman.

Last edited:

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Real World once they started doing things Like "Skeltons" and the like. That last season was the absolute worst. It seemed like the producers went out their way to find the most terrible and trifling group of people they could find. There's always drama but the cast is usually at least likable to some degree. It was just constant petulant whining and borderline psychotic behavior, no one to root for or relate to. They were so bad that the 2nd best person (or 2nd least awful) was a guy who hit a woman.
See that's what pissed me off, Jason didn't hit her. He shook her or her bear hugged her. The way they played it out was like he went straight up Ike Turner & back handed her. I stated above they picked some dumb skeletons tho. The chick with the petty co-worker was whack. But Mandy's should have told more of her criminal background if they wanted to get a juicy skeleton. Oh well tho, Jason was my dude. I hope to see him in the future challenges.

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
The last season I watched was with that tall athletic freak broad Nia. Damn she was sexy.
Never thought I would lose interest in this show cause I watched every season since Hawaii.