MTV's the Real World: Go Big Or Go Home Official Thread

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Just like the male members of the cast...we gotta work with what we got breh
:manny:
None of the males are good looking. I can't stand Dylan's look; too jersey shore New England trash Chav. Im not surprised he likes Jenna so much because he's a white guy from Boston who moved to North Carolina . Wouldn't expect anything else.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Yeah man I dont whats wrong with these guys in here. Getting all giddy when this bytch start preachin black pride

But she comes off too aggressive and confrontational for me. Quick tempered and ready to always fight or atleast threaten to fight.

fukk that bytch. I wish I could see what the white folks think of her running up on these bunnies

:mjpls:

Im glad sweet little Jenna found her a tall white knight. The producers probably felt the pressure of seeing a white girl being ganged up on by 2 angry blacks and the whites actually siding with the blacks for once and made a quick audible

Real World dont want to lose the white teen audience for Ceejay and Dean
:whoa:

:russ: the fukkery

Thats the problem. She too average and got a dyke face. They should have never casted her for the fukkery
fukking c00n gah damn:scust:

you obviously grew up around white folks and is white washed

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
whats wrong with this Kaliah chick. let my nikka Dean chill and shoot the shyt :damn::dead:
That brawd was just mad she wasn't getting any attention, jealous of Amanda, and Dean chilling with the carnys. You saw how thirsty and desperate she looked when the new guy showed up and she took her shirt off in the desert like an idiot. He wasn't impressed and everybody knew what she was doing. Still funny to me she came into the house bragging about how she has a "golden p*ssy" but as soon as Dione hit it she got clingy and psycho b/c he didnt want her anymore.:mjlol:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That brawd was just mad she wasn't getting any attention, jealous of Amanda, and Dean chilling with the carnys. You saw how thirsty and desperate she looked when the new guy showed up and she took her shirt off in the desert like an idiot. He wasn't impressed and everybody knew what she was doing. Still funny to me she came into the house bragging about how she has a "golden p*ssy" but as soon as Dione hit it she got clingy and psycho b/c he didnt want her anymore.:mjlol:
i started watching late so i aint even see that

by the way... i got them butterscotch 997s off ebay :ehh:. surprisingly for only about 20,30 bucks over retail

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
thanks for putting me on. somehow i never saw them before they released

bid on the item about the week ago not expecting to win so i didnt even put a high max bid. and surprisingly the as time went on nobody else bid :manny:. Got lucky. Had to go for a size 13 > a 12 though. All the size 12s were like $350 USD + :damn: