MTV's the Real World: Go Big Or Go Home Official Thread

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Take back Are You the One give us back Road Rules.
I swear I never even heard of this show until The Challenge and they show where the new people come from. Seems like a whole nutha demographic when they started arguing on Rivals this week about some bullshyt that happened on their show. I need Road Rules back.

Daps
Nia woulda had her :dead: when she first used the term 'colored'.
5lyrfq.gif
:blessed: Nia and Leroy legends in RW history

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I swear I never even heard of this show until The Challenge and they show where the new people come from. Seems like a whole nutha demographic when they started arguing on Rivals this week about some bullshyt that happened on their show. I need Road Rules back.
Crazy thing is they have the nerve to be like '...we're the new generation of the Challenge..' all arrogant like. FOH. The only new people I like were Fresh Meat (Kenny & Evan are my dudes)
That one dude from that show pissed me off cause he ain't wanna jump off the plane. You KNOW what you signed up for. You've seen the Challenge and u know sooner or later jumping off a plane is going to happen. Take that :hamster: ass pussified shyt somewhere else.

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
watching now. got the feels with ceejai cause i been through some very similar shyt
Her confessional session had me tearing up. And when she said she wished that she had her mom pick her up from track practice.... I just love everything about her that she is so headstrong. Her on the show & she not being OC & wildin out. She is mad chill, only flaw is that she shyts with the door open(I find that to be hilarious tho).

I really admire her cause black women on reality tv 99% of it is seen as negative and hostile. I can't think of any other black woman on a reality tv show in the last 10-15 years who carried themselves so well.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Her confessional session had me tearing up. And when she said she wished that she had her mom pick her up from track practice.... I just love everything about her that she is so headstrong. Her on the show & she not being OC & wildin out. She is mad chill, only flaw is that she shyts with the door open(I find that to be hilarious tho).

I really admire her cause black women on reality tv 99% of it is seen as negative and hostile. I can't think of any other black woman on a reality tv show in the last 10-15 years who carried themselves so well.
This is so on point which is why I'm so attracted to her. Despite all the fukked up shyt that went on in her life she's one of the most positive people in the house and isn't portrayed as the stereotypical loud mouthed ignorant black woman like most shows. Dean on the other hand is just embarrassing. He has me feeling like Ol Sarge from Soldier Story.

Justise M

Superstar
Daps

yeah I agree with everything you said. especially how black women usually portray themselves..

who's that black girl on The challenge this year? she's already a walking stereotype :snoop:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
yeah I agree with everything you said. especially how black women usually portray themselves..

who's that black girl on The challenge this year? she's already a walking stereotype :snoop:
:snoop:
All of that wasn't even called for. I think she misunderstood what Tony was even saying. Chick started neck snapping and finger waving for nothing. I think she another one from that show Are You The One show. Basically people I don't even know. The other black chick is cute though and doesn't come off nearly as stereotypical.

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows

:snoop:
All of that wasn't even called for. I think she misunderstood what Tony was even saying. Chick started neck snapping and finger waving for nothing. I think she another one from that show Are You The One show. Basically people I don't even know. The other black chick is cute though and doesn't come off nearly as stereotypical.

Yeah that's a girl named Symone, I've already voiced how I didn't like how they portrayed that & then show the cast mates mocking her... :snoop:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Dean talking about putting up a front. Can't talk the way he wants to talk.
Description+thinkin+bout+all+that+booty+you+haven+t+touched_b6c1b5_5372775.gif

Ceejai a real one. Supporting her brother through the thick and thin.
antm-crying-gif.gif
That was some real shyt she said and so on point but Dean has to stop being such a p*ssy and letting white people walk all over him and then he goes and apologizes and lust after them in the same breath. I can't believe he let that cave cac Jenna tell him she felt threatened and thought he was gonna throw her across the room. bytch are you serious? Spineless ass clown steady yessa bossin and looking for acceptance from white people b/c he has no pride or self awareness. Ceejai fine ass the only real one IMO and not scared to put the victim playing white people in their place when they pull that bullshyt. Kayliah was on that bullshyt too just b/c she had plex with Dione's chick and Dean was having a good time and the was the easy target.

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Yyyoooo!!!! I NEED Amanda (Please.) to come on any future Challenges. Period. She been in the house for a minute visiting and I love her. She and Ceejai are everything for me on this season. fukk these other bytches on the show. Ceejai is my imaginary BFF. :mjcry: