MTV's the Real World: Go Big Or Go Home Official Thread

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
so I keep seeing this video on twitter.....

the Black dude comes off as a punk, crying for white acceptance. is this the case? I haven't watched real world in YEARS

also, salute to the young lady being there for him, but man...if I was in that house I would have cursed him out and told him to man the fukk up

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Jenna got put down so quick by CJ she didnt stand a chance.:mjlol: No way she would lay a finger on CJ in a real fight and where was Dean c00n ass when CJ started crying to comfort her after she gets ran up on by a white hick for no reason? She was there for his ass a few weeks ago when they jumping on him calling him fake and now he ghost. Out of all the people in the house I hate him the most b/c he's a fukkin sellout sambo step and fetch ass clown that avoids confrontation just to fit in and laugh it up with white folks. Looks like shyt is gonna pop off again next week.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
so I keep seeing this video on twitter.....

the Black dude comes off as a punk, crying for white acceptance. is this the case? I haven't watched real world in YEARS

also, salute to the young lady being there for him, but man...if I was in that house I would have cursed him out and told him to man the fukk up

I feel you breh.... but sometimes there are other ways to get that point across. Doing it that way wouldnt really accomplish anything and may you look like a bigger fool. If you see you're brother down, you dont berate him or try to humiliate him more. You pick him up, be more tactful. Cuz you never know someones edge and how close they are and what may be the thing to push them over. And most cases we've seen this lead to devestating outcomes then idiots are left asking "wa wha wha what happened? Why is there blood on me? Why everyone in here dead?"

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
giphy.gif

Jenna gettin yoked up was just a preview!!! It goes down next week!!!! #beatherassceejai

Daps
fukk Ceejay, she a bully in a way. She wonders why Jenna dont like her cause she keeps instigating and jumping in Jenna's business with that "Swerve, bytch" line and she took advantage of Jenna being drunk

I bet you Ceejay wont step to Nia that way
maxresdefault.jpg

Ceejay wants to always come off innocent but the cameras always catch her saying slick shyt to Jenna or being "Ghetto tough"

shyts :snoop:

If u gonna be all godly, be godly

If u a goon, be a goon

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
fukk Ceejay, she a bully in a way. She wonders why Jenna dont like her cause she keeps instigating and jumping in Jenna's business with that "Swerve, bytch" line and she took advantage of Jenna being drunk

maxresdefault.jpg

Ceejay wants to always come off innocent but the cameras always catch her saying slick shyt to Jenna or being "Ghetto tough"

If u a goon, be a goon
:what:
But everyone was telling her to shut up. Dione more than anyone was getting at her telling her to shut up but she didnt say shyt to him. As soon as CJ said something she wants to act tough and then try to run up. Real talk she was pissed that CJ jumped on that boy Dylan on the pool table and was looking for a reason. I dont see the bully thing from CJ at all. She hardly talks to that chick and when she does Jenna says some borderline obnoxious/racial shyt and a lot of the times she holds her tongue.

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows

maxresdefault.jpg

If u a goon, be a goon

:what:
But everyone was telling her to shut up. Dione more than anyone was getting at her telling her to shut up but she didnt say shyt to him. As soon as CJ said something she wants to act tough and then try to run up. Real talk she was pissed that CJ jumped on that boy Dylan on the pool table and was looking for a reason. I dont see the bully thing from CJ at all. She hardly talks to that chick and when she does Jenna says some borderline obnoxious/racial shyt and a lot of the times she holds her tongue.

@Monoblock everything stated is accurate & Cee-Jai was saying exacting this all last night people calling her a bullying racist who takes things too personal. And I know Cee-Jai woulda stepped to Nia if Nia tried her. Cee-Jai woulda knocked Nia off her feet if it came down to it. You can't be mad at the entire house for clowning you and then single out one person to get tough with. When you think you a tough chick and you step to the wrong one you quickly find out that maybe you're not that tough at all. Cee-Jai is as real as Real gets.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
@Monoblock everything stated is accurate & Cee-Jai was saying exacting this all last night people calling her a bullying racist who takes things too personal. And I know Cee-Jai woulda stepped to Nia if Nia tried her. Cee-Jai woulda knocked Nia off her feet if it came down to it. You can't be mad at the entire house for clowning you and then single out one person to get tough with. When you think you a tough chick and you step to the wrong one you quickly find out that maybe you're not that tough at all. Cee-Jai is as real as Real gets.

damn...looks like im in for a treat when i watch this wknd

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Jenna getting that bushes treatment from Dylan :ahh:That elaborate couch fort :mjlol:
Dylan was hitting her with the white boy version of :shaq2: at the cowboy bar:laff::laff: :laff: & her salty ass was like :mad: 'But she ugly tho!!' But that fort tho, had me wanting to randomly build one. Dione was like :pacspit: for you thinking i was going to destroy it.
Sabrina & Chris was in there like
715568_abed-nadir-troy-barnes-donald-glover-fort-pillow-fort.gif