MTV's the Real World: Go Big Or Go Home Official Thread

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Someone give CJ the Oscar for that riveting performance. What's more, she got Africa on her back. :ahh: I wanna go knee deep in Amanda's tiny ass too.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Someone give CJ the Oscar for that riveting performance. What's more, she got Africa on her back. :ahh: I wanna go knee deep in Amanda's tiny ass too.
Amanda is giving off Lil Debbie vibes and for a minute I was crushing on her. Amanda just brought it all back. :takedat:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
got damn morning beer like 7 feet tall :ohhh: that nickname tho :mjlol: i need the other guys to be afternoon and evening beer

kailah getting shyt on by amanda and #CarnyLyfe :dead:

dean got that wake up call :mjpls: jenna felt her life was in danger :mjpls: bu bu but i been the nicest to her in the house :dwillhuh: oh you gonna learn today dean :mjpls:

kailah catchin feelings bout dean having fun with other people :deadrose: :deadrose: :deadrose:

ceejai big sister mode, major :salute: and :russ: at amanda hyping her up before commercial break to never stop goin in on kailah

dean finally breaking down :mjcry: the allegory :wow: its hard being a breh, brehs. sometimes its just too much :mjcry: another :salute: to big sister ceejai. a strong black woman lifting up a black man when society is just too much :mjcry:

oh shyt there was another episode last night too :gladbron:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
this big Andrew Bogut nikka Dylan. they already throwin it at him :mjlol:

lol dean a kappa? i see the shimmy

*jenna on the phone with momma* yeah he likes me the best :o: , *cut scene to dylan kissin on kailah*, :laff:

uh oh dylans girl already knows what time it is :wow: break up with your significant others for someone you just met, brehs and brehettes :mjlol:

damn ceejai beatin jenna ass next week :russ: she definitely gettin tossed off the show for that ass beatin :mjlol:

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
Ceejay has a strong face at times but by episode 3 that thickness would change my mind quick.
Damn the blonde(not mormon) is so useless on this show
Sabrina. and yea she is the worst. Not one significant moment other than her talking to some private investigator about finding her real mom..but I dont even remember what came outta that. The most forgettable real world member in years. They should have never casted her and had Dylan from the start.

Last edited:

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Why was Kailah so mad at that carnie shyt? Because she's not the popular one? They actually look like they have a good time and get along. She's so jealous Dione doesn't like her. Damn she fell for Dione hard lol

Daps
Had to google this bytch ceejai yall keep talking about and this bytch basic as hell :dahell:

Y'all talking about her like she a dime or something
Yeah man I dont whats wrong with these guys in here. Getting all giddy when this bytch start preachin black pride

But she comes off too aggressive and confrontational for me. Quick tempered and ready to always fight or atleast threaten to fight.

fukk that bytch. I wish I could see what the white folks think of her running up on these bunnies
:mjpls:

Im glad sweet little Jenna found her a tall white knight. The producers probably felt the pressure of seeing a white girl being ganged up on by 2 angry blacks and the whites actually siding with the blacks for once and made a quick audible

Real World dont want to lose the white teen audience for Ceejay and Dean
:whoa:
Wait so this bytch that was cryn bout strippers now they dating 1?

The brown hair chick fukked the carny...wouldnt fukk blk dude...but was gona fukk the new guy?

shyt lookn shakkkyy baby
:russ: the fukkery
If youre boring on this show, it means youre a normal person and not a mess or drama queen.

It's actually kind of a compliment.
Thats the problem. She too average and got a dyke face. They should have never casted her for the fukkery