(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Yo, who that fine black chick?
images

The Coli's Queen of the Real World: Cee-Jai
I approve of the simmping of her. Y'all better find y'all a woman like her... She's also in law school.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
That brawd was just mad she wasn't getting any attention, jealous of Amanda, and Dean chilling with the carnys. You saw how thirsty and desperate she looked when the new guy showed up and she took her shirt off in the desert like an idiot. He wasn't impressed and everybody knew what she was doing. Still funny to me she came into the house bragging about how she has a "golden p*ssy" but as soon as Dione hit it she got clingy and psycho b/c he didnt want her anymore.:mjlol:
WHY did she take her top off with those nonexistent boobs WHY did she think that was a good idea :mindblown:?? He saw her and was like :ld:

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
So ol girl ain't get sent home?
If it was the other way around cee jai would of been sent home
:mjpls: crazy thing is last night on Twitter someone asked her why when the producers took them aside to see if Ceejai would finish beating her ass; she had Cee-Jai held back on the door. And in a Cee-Jai (sorta)responded in Coli terms: :mjpls:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Real world sent David home for way less :mjpls:

shyt still don't sit right with me
200_s.gif
that's who I talking bout for those who ain't know
Man I still remember that shyt. That ugly ass Beth bytch tried to accuse him of raping Tammy. Typical white woman accusatory shyt when nothing even happened to her. Tammy sat there and let that shyt fly and then ended up voting/kicking him out of the house.
Jenna ugly as hell to me man :mjlol:

Just something about her :scust:

Man her face and cheeks are huge and her teeth are fukked. Looks like she sucked her elbow when she was young. She just has some nice t*ts but thats about it. Typical ditzy southern racist blonde cave bytch.

Another thing was the way she was getting all emotional over that song they played on the radio. This overly dramatic hick was acting like she signed a major label deal and had an album coming saying its always been her dream like she won American Idol or something. :stopitslime:

Last edited:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Man I still remember that shyt. That ugly ass Beth bytch tried to accuse him of raping Tammy. Typical white woman accusatory shyt when nothing even happened to her. Tammy sat there and let that shyt fly and then ended up voting/kicking him out of the house.
Breh. I just re watched it like an hr ago
Like EVRRYONE was laughing and having fun

they ain't like David since the jump and this was their out

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Another thing was the way she was getting all emotional over that song they played on the radio. This overly dramatic hick was acting like she signed a major label deal and had an album coming saying its always been her dream like she won American Idol or something. :stopitslime:

I cared nothing for that portion, the whole part got fast forwarded. The only song I cared for was

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
some of these dudes are immature. if Dylan wants to fukk with Jenna...let him do it. It's one thing to advise a friend because you actually know him. But the way theyre doing it...you can tell they're just tryng to shyt on Jenna

how these two hoes hugging but they bout to fight :wtf:

edit: Ceejai just being an a$$hole and that swerve bytch shyt corny. Jenna was annoying as fukk though

Last edited: