MTV's the Real World: Go Big Or Go Home Official Thread

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Dean is such a lame ass cat. That whole Kailah thing on the balcony was so uncomfortable to watch. Such an embarrassing thirsty bucket ass clown. He sounded like he was begging for her to give him some and 2 seconds from raping her. Ceejai is so damn fine and it frustrates me that no one is pushing up on her but I see why b/c she so cool. Jenna is so damn ugly and looks like a chipmunk its about time Ceejai went off on her b/c she been holding her tongue for a minute now. Jenna is classless as hell and want to act like she better than everybody but is a broke ass bum that don't tip and begs for free shyt b/c lame weakminded simps let her get away with it. Chick throws an opinion out there and then when people respond to it she plays victim when she gets shyt on and starts crying on the phone back home. She just eyecandy I guess but she's pretty useless.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
FF'd every time they were about to sing. there's no way that wasn't cringeworthy. I'm sure people hate Dionne, but he's the only star from this season. I actually want to see dude in a challenge, b/c he looks and sounds like Bananas crazy little brother. CJ is actually pretty cool too. The rest are duds. Dean isn't getting laid this season.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
thirsty bucket ass clown. He sounded like he was begging for her to give him some and 2 seconds from raping her. Ceejai is so damn fine

:deadrose: @ thirst bucket, I said the exact same thing. & I love Cee-Jai!!! I hope to see her on future challenges & she pulls Leroy or something. Anyway, she don't need none of them dudes in the house. Her position as the member of the RWLV III's Wolfpack is good enough. I was up late watching last night so proud when she checked that cheap ass heifa. I know I thought it was gonna be way more, but she's too classy to just down right beat her ass. She used her words & that was the most etherous (is that a word??) moment of Real World history.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:deadrose: @ thirst bucket, I said the exact same thing. & I love Cee-Jai!!! I hope to see her on future challenges & she pulls Leroy or something. Anyway, she don't need none of them dudes in the house. Her position as the member of the RWLV III's Wolfpack is good enough. I was up late watching last night so proud when she checked that cheap ass heifa. I know I thought it was gonna be way more, but she's too classy to just down right beat her ass. She used her words & that was the most etherous (is that a word??) moment of Real World history.
Honey Boo Boo didnt know what to say after CJ got in her ass. What kills me is she tried to get all brave and came in the bathroom acting like she was gonna intimidate CJ and she froze dead in her tracks as she unloaded the ether by the truck load on her ass. All she could say was "Whatever bytch" at the end. You're right about the CJ though. Dean is too corny (that planting seeds shyt he always says is so lame/cringeworthy and someone get this Sahara desert dry lipped buffoon some Chap Stick, Vaseline, motor oil or something. He stays looking like Chris Rock/Pookie from New Jack City) and Dione is like her brother. No one in the house deserves her.
Jenna is lucky she wasn't roomates with Nia crazy ass. She would have been in the hospital talking all of that wild racist shyt from jump.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Jenna is lucky she wasn't roomates with Nia crazy ass. She would have been in the hospital talking all of that wild racist shyt from jump.
Nia woulda had her :dead: when she first used the term 'colored'.
5lyrfq.gif

egsteel

All Star
Daps
I keep hoping that they'll go back to their roots and have a season of normal people driving the show through conversation. Hell, bring back Road Rules.