MTV Real World: Portland (Season 28)

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
god i rather have no black people in a season than marlon the gay c00n and nia the dumb slut :smh:

Hammer

Banned
Daps
i only caught the first 2 episodes, it was ok....kinda forgot about the show completely the last 2 weeks and they rarely show re-runs on mtv for some reason

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wasn't fukking with this show til I caught the sexy black chick :wow:

Now that I'm caught up I'm hooked!. I gotta see what fukkery comes from her demonic mind. :demonic:

But the gay dude fukked up so bad, he had it locked up when they was on alone the first time. Then he talked himself to the back of the line, and 1 hand done passed him up....or did he :dwillhuh:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Nia wound up on that bytch Avery :heh:

I predict, Marlon will still fukk Nia before the season ends....

Avery will hold her own in the fight with Nia...

Jordan will end up breaking down after a big fight and reveal his true sadness...

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Nia wound up on that bytch Avery :heh:

I predict, Marlon will still fukk Nia before the season ends....

Avery will hold her own in the fight with Nia...

Jordan will end up breaking down after a big fight and reveal his true sadness...

When this happens we gonna need Leroy and other classic Real World goons on the AfterBuzz podcast recap for the blow by blow analysis.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk I like this chick Nia...

But this is MTV, and she could easily flip the script and reveal she used to be a dude :scusthov:

But :dead: @ a nikka took her home and enjoyed that.....she ain't even know it :demonic:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I bet this pic was shot right after she got done suckin off Jordan :snoop:

417589_453401561397009_1004892076_n.jpg

She look crazy as shyt.....say the wrong thing & she'd stab a nikka in his sleep :pachaha:

She fine as fukk tho :whew:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

Not with that annoying chick Alex. Avery is a bit above average though breh, you're not giving her enough credit. Nothing to cape over though. Then again, my perspective might be skewed by these unattractive law school broads.

IDGAF, ALex is fine.

:whoa::whoa::whoa: Avery is nowhere near above average. Party foul bro, she's right at the average line. You clearly haven't around enough white girls to know. Not mention she has no ass at all.

She's a 6.5-7 at best. No more, no less. I'd f*ck and KIM. No simping.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
IDGAF, ALex is fine.

:whoa::whoa::whoa: Avery is nowhere near above average. Party foul bro, she's right at the average line. You clearly haven't around enough white girls to know. Not mention she has no ass at all.

She's a 6.5-7 at best. No more, no less. I'd f*ck and KIM. No simping.

Yeah, but 6 is what I consider average. So I guess we have different scales. She is a 7, nothing more or less (unless I'm misjudging how large her breasts are). I've been around PLENTY of white girls.

Alex's personality makes her less attractive than she actually is. I didn't forget that popsicle shyt :childplease: You should never be simping anyone :birdman: Let me find out you here caping for every above average white girl.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
marlon is just a lame militiary brat. they come a dime a dozen down here in central texas. most of them got no style, no swag, and are just overall friendly to a fault.