MTV Real World: Portland (Season 28)

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Damn the women this episode are crazy. Avery throwing the puss at snowboarder dude for revenge of something Johnny don't know about, Jessica talking bout getting married after making her dude sleep on the couch for no reason, Nia calling Jordan "little dikk", Bird is boring. Daisy the only women in the house with common sense right now.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:smh: @ avery wack ass acting like a full blown g/f after two weeks....

Man the reason why she demands relationships, is because real n1ggas, already know she's a hit and quit it type broad...

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I think she just wants to prove that dude has a small dikk... bytch is kind of clever:leon:

She mentioned it earlier that she thinks he has a tiny peenar....

You saw how Jordan wanted to go in another room and she wanted it to be public :laugh:

I knew she was gonna expose dude...

A chick like Nia, you don't fukk with unless you are completely secure with yourself :dead:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nia was on my last nerve coppin those pleas. Instead of explaining your plans for exposing Jordan, just do it. Stop caping for Jessica and Bird. Real talk, I don't even see Jordan harassing them anymore. Is MTV just editing those parts out?

Johnny is killing me. Son got drunk and caught feelings. Then Averey with the classic, reading emails. Stay out of cat's business. Then she pulled another classic. "I'm mad at him for something that he doesn't know and I'll continue to be mad until he talks to me about it." Wait, what?! How would he know what your problem is. Son's is telepathic out here? I thought she said her mom made up the story that she was a stripper? Now she stripped for her prom dress. Ol lyin ass strippin ass hoe. Them two are made for each other.

With Jessica and old boy, I was just screaming at the TV "JUST GIVE HIM THE p*ssy!" over and over again. She is all over the place. Son is nice to you and wants to kick it so give him the yams so he'll stay. What is the big deal? She really made him sleep on the couch. He better stay to hit then leave her in the cold. I ain't forget that she was throwin it at the snowboarder who drove them. That ass was looking righteous. Mmm hmm.

I rock with Jordan. Son out there running with no music? I gotta salute that. I hope he douses Nia some kind of way. I don't care if she lumps up Averey but Jordan gotta turn this into a win.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Jessica disrespected this shyt out of Paul Bunyan. You gonna let the nikka sleep on the couch faceup when he's faded like that? That white boy is gonna smash and dash and give ole girl another poem to write.