MTV Real World: Portland (Season 28)

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I was just watching the aftershow and Nia talked about how she thought Marlon was an Uncle Tom at first because he didn't hit her with the "what's up sista" :dead:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:snoop: Marlon making us brothers look bad. :why:

3 strikes my n1gga, it's time to go.....

1. Bringing home those ugly tramps the 1st night, come on bro, I'm an in shape brother and live in a relatively white city like portland, at minimum, I can pull 7's from the bar with ease. This n1gga thought it was cool to even entertain, and presumably f*ck 3's and 4's :what:

2. Revealing that you're not gay because you fukked a dude in the ass. Coming out bi might be slightly better...

3. Not closing on Nia. Point blank, I would have smashed that day 1, or at least by day 2. F*ck this lame ass n1gga trying to build a connection with this broad and sh*t :why:. She already openly admitted to having 3+ boyfriends, that should already let him know what of broad he's dealing with

:dead: @ jordan getting more play in a few minutes than marlon got over 3 days.

No homo( :birdman: ) but I fux with Jordan. Seems like the realest mofo on the show....
@BarNone must have missed jordan's rant about people making 50k a year, :salute:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
It's crazy how Marlon talked his way right out of getting Nia's p*ssy :wow: she was on it hard at first too, now she don't even respect that nikka, no wonder he's never had a serious girlfriend :smh:

Daps
I bet this pic was shot right after she got done suckin off Jordan :snoop:

attachment.php

417589_453401561397009_1004892076_n.jpg

:ohlawd:

tumblr_mifs8h6NSi1qanm80o1_500.png

Who she punching right here? :ohhh:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
its kind of hard to watch this season.

There have been over 20 Real Worlds....How come nobody has learned the lesson that YOU SHOULD NOT fukk A ROOMMATE IN THE HOUSE!!

Also, I know yall love Nia...but you see how she let them white girls put them batteries in her back (confronting dude w/ one hand)...and at the same time fulfilling the stereotype they put on her before even really knowing her (she's aggressive etc...).

Daps
its kind of hard to watch this season.

There have been over 20 Real Worlds....How come nobody has learned the lesson that YOU SHOULD NOT fukk A ROOMMATE IN THE HOUSE!!

Also, I know yall love Nia...but you see how she let them white girls put them batteries in her back (confronting dude w/ one hand)...and at the same time fulfilling the stereotype they put on her before even really knowing her (she's aggressive etc...).

:heh: they already said they wouldnt like her minutes into meeting her

:snoop: cacs

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation

I said this the past couple of seasons yelling at the screen "DON'T fukk NOBODY AT THE HOUSE! Pull chicks from the club and fukk them but nobody from the house!" but they don't hear me though. I remember that New Orleanes season bout 3 years ago that dude Knight decided to fukk the crazy roommate Jemmye (or however you spell her name) and at first he was like :myman: but after that every time he would try to get a chick at the club Jemmye's crazy drunk ass would immediately cockblock on some psycho stalker "HE'S MIIIINNNEE!" shyt leaving him :sadcam: stuck with her for the entire season,