MTV Real World: Portland (Season 28)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think she just wants to prove that dude has a small dikk... bytch is kind of clever:leon:

She mentioned it earlier that she thinks he has a tiny peenar....

You saw how Jordan wanted to go in another room and she wanted it to be public :laugh:

is it worth sucking a dikk though?? :rudy:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Beautiful black sista from Howard suckin a white boy's dikk on camera...

zxs2eu.jpg

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
is it worth sucking a dikk though?? :rudy:

See thats the thing.. I don't think she goes through with it... I think she pulls it out and then mocks him... I think this bytch is that crazy :pachaha:

I think she just wants to break him down...

Or maybe im wrong and she want to suck him off... But just going by the way she has been scheming the entire episode, I think she is gonna flat out mock his dikk size...

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
See thats the thing.. I don't think she goes through with it... I think she pulls it out and then mocks him... I think this bytch is that crazy :pachaha:

I thin she just wants to break him down...

Or maybe im wrong and she want to suck him off... But just going by the way she has been scheming the entire episode, I think she is gonna flat out mock his dikk size...

I think you right, the way he's been treating Jessica ain't flying with her

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
You heard her talkin about white men from the south earlier in the episode :mjpls:

She was talkin to the gay nikka but, I peeped her flirting with that white boy too.

Watch he fukk before the season's out. I dont count this shyt because we know they not gonna do nothing next episode.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself

I think she just wants to break him down...

yea thats what i thought too

on another note i hate when dudes do some gay shyt then try to claim that they're straight or bi...if you take dikk or give dikk to another dude you're gay there's no way around it