MSNBC: Pick up artist Tariq Nasheed, known for peddling pro-Trump Propaganda. Leads MAGA-friendly group FBA to pit Black Americans against immigrants

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
FBA had a good mission going. But far too often the commentary rapidly shifted away from recognition as a distinct lineage and ended up sounding just like the same exact anti-black vitriol that MAGA was known for

sad to see something that started off as a good cause devolve into nothing more than a MAGA-friendly radical grgroup
FBA has nothing going on. Tariq doesnt organize or lobby for anything. It's just a branding thing for him. ADOS actually has an organization that is trying to do that.

And dont forget Harvard and Angela Rye baselessly tried smearing ADOS from the beginning

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro has been following Tariq since 2014, and like I said before the ones in here hating were fans of Tariq:
A bunch of disgruntled ex-Tariq stans are lashing out at anyone who won't join their circle jerk?
boo-fukn.gif

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
@Bunchy Carter youre a whole hoe though. Your man Tariq needs to put you on a retainer. You saving posts from 10 years ago.

10 years ago?? Rape is Rape and you said you will rape another man and will take pleasure in raping another man:

Dawg, if you were in prison, I'd rape you straight up. I'd fukking rape you and take pleasure into fukking your life over. Just like my ancestors did to your country when they tried to harvest the French. We raped yall kids, wives, uncles, brothers and burn down your plantations. We also turned all your schools into prisons and watch you fukkers die of hunger, while we took turns raping your wives. We still pimp your women too. You'd never see a Haitian bytch with a Dominic00n pimp. Never. Meanwhile we pimp many of your people.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Hope that bag was worth it for Tariq, his legacy and any possible good will the FBA name coulda incurred is down the drain permanently.

Meh he’s Alex Jones status now

He’ll get in trouble and rightfully tarred and feathered digitally but he’ll still have his following to keep him afloat

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Seems obvious in hindsight now, but how the article worded it just highlighted it for me more..........the people who seek out or fall into those 'pick up artists' algorithms are having PUA shyt ran on them...thinking that it'll work because their intended targets are some how less than or don't have any type of discernment.

sad shyt, gotta get grifters, across the board, out of the paint altogether especially with the advancement of A.I. and sm echo chambers

I guess that explains why I've never seen nor heard anything about Nasheed before I started discussing politics on the Coli.

PUA/Manosphere content has always struck me as horribly goofy and manipulative. They use the same rhetorical tricks as MLMs and prosperity pimps.

Admitting to being a Tariq fan is like admitting you're a gullible weirdo with a receding hairline who gets no hoes.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The problem is that Tariq isn't mature enough to lead a movement. There's absolutely nothing wrong with focusing on FBAs, but what is the point of posting ***** reddit type shyt about black people from other countries? He was getting his ass kicked in a debate about how the "lift all boats" strategy works against black people, and Marcel Dixon had to call in and save him. As usual Tariq starts with a good message, then he ultimately goes to far and ruins it. That first rally for reparations had about 3-4k people there, then the follow looked like 700.
This. Could of had a couple of FBA candidates running for office by now and a solid grassroots movement. Instead it looks like a movement for carrying trump's water and cracking african and bussy jokes on the internet. Dude probably did more damage to the reperations movement.

The issue with Tariq he’s not happy with himself. He’s a gay looking man with a lot of feminine traits. He’s been looking gayer and gayer lately.

His anger is not really at black immigrants. He just needs an outlet to lash out since he can’t be his true gay self
You def onto something. he looks like the stereotypical older black homosexual.