MSNBC: Pick up artist Tariq Nasheed, known for peddling pro-Trump Propaganda. Leads MAGA-friendly group FBA to pit Black Americans against immigrants

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
One thing i noticed that tariq troupe and magats have in common is that they never complain about european immigrants. shyt, i don’t even see them going after mexican immigrants who make up the vast majority of these groups.

Top-25-Sources-US-Immigration_WEB.jpg

You can say that they are on code indeed :mjgrin:

A Mexican almost killed Tariq and Tariq went after black immigrants on some cowardly shyt.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The nikkas that follow and dikk suck Tariq are the same as the delusional MAGA white people. They are EXACTLY the same. Every race, religion, and culture has those types of people. It's the most ignorant of each group, and THEY ALL flock to nikkas like Trump and Tariq.

These type of nikkas don't interact with normal people because they would get the shyt beat out of them for simple interaction issues. Id embarrass you nikkas and take everything you have as soon as you start talking some Tariq bullshyt around me.

You nikkas are bytches, born bytch made and raised bytch made until you found yourself a bytch made King in Tariq. You nikkas are better off modeling in mid level quality wooden boxes.

:picard:

Not even a proper funeral. Just cheaply made wooden boxes .

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
Bro you dudes be following him and everything he does

You guys have to pick a side. Either stop following or stfup about dude

its weird to watch his videos then act like you not in the same space as his "supporters"
This. I think I made it clear in like one post a month back I do not like Tariq. Because of that I may dap posts here and there but I do not follow nor care about anything he does or says because I do not like him. The people that follow in his footsteps to point out how horrible he is are some weirdos.

The OP thinks so low of this forum that he keeps posting ADOS Yvette misinformation that it’s kind of pathetic. If he has a problem with the likes of Yvette then he has a problem with MLK jr. daughter Bernice King who supports what Yvette is trying to do.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
This. I think I made it clear in like one post a month back I do not like Tariq. Because of that I may dap posts here and there but I do not follow nor care about anything he does or says because I do not like him. The people that follow in his footsteps to point out how horrible he is are some weirdos.

The OP thinks so low of this forum that he keeps posting ADOS Yvette misinformation that it’s kind of pathetic. If he has a problem with the likes of Yvette then he has a problem with MLK jr. daughter Bernice King who supports what Yvette is trying to do.
thank you

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
You think identifying as african american and or black american is adequate as an ethnic identifier. You a whole dodo bird negro

the vast majority of black folks do that. it has been that way since before you existed. believe whatever you like but you not about to change that or convince millions of black folks to stop calling themselves black and start calling themselves fba or ados or whatever. nobody asked you to save them from being black.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They got the mainstream media acknowledging FBA, not for what it is, which is black American lineage, but instead a MAGA friendly group that pits black Americans against black Americans with linages that goes back to other places.

This is what you Tariq throat babies wanted.

Shouldnt you be asking why are they acknowledging it just to paint that narrative?

Not even saying they didnt open themselves up to the narrative. But why is MSNBC acknowledging it? But only acknowledging the negatove aspect of it?

Tariq better watch himself,the COINTELPRO agenda is alive and well:respect:

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
Tariq is following the same playbook as Cynthia G. She started off being Anti-BM dating WW, but also went hard against white people in her videos. Thats what primarily got her Youtube strikes back in the day. As the years went on, instead of building her own platform or pointing out the hypocrisy where white people can mock black people on Social Media with no repercussions, she instead latched on to the Anti-BM rhetoric trend online and started criticizing us almost exclusively.

Now Tariq has carved out his own lane criticizing African immigrants after the feds showing up to his home during peak Hidden Colors/police protest years. Its especially ironic to me considering one of his last movies was 1804, a Haiti documentary. Again, this is primarily targeted at black immigrants because criticizing Hispanic/Asian/East Indians to this extent would lead him to the same blacklisted fate as Tommy Sotomayor on Social Media. Tariq used to clown heavy back in the ustream days, but to be 50 years putting out this level of xenophobia is sad.

Even NoFace Jason Black rides his coattails with the same Anti-Immigrant rhetoric. I haven't watched his broadcast in weeks but almost every disagreement turned into "where are your people from🧐?"

Last edited: