MSNBC: Pick up artist Tariq Nasheed, known for peddling pro-Trump Propaganda. Leads MAGA-friendly group FBA to pit Black Americans against immigrants

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Is everyone in here that ran in thinking it was tariq using A.I embarrassed that it was in fact a video produced by a c00n african

lets get that established

Also the handle was exclusionary to black americans

Also lets take a vote. How many people who follow that "black immigrant" twitter handle

do you think have said

A)black americans have no culture
B)Black americans are lazy
C)Black americans need to stop complaining And or all they have to do is work haad
D) ALL OF THE ABOVE
:jbhmm:
* BONUS POINTS - have called us akata,jareer or YANKEES

These nikkas glossed over the fact that an African c00n from Kenya made the monkey video, and saw Tariq and FBA in the title and came in mad:

SAocl.gif

Last edited:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
You still shouldn't post that ignorant shyt. This is on the heels of him creating these weird ass AI songs.
Bro you dudes be following him and everything he does

You guys have to pick a side. Either stop following or stfup about dude

its weird to watch his videos then act like you not in the same space as his "supporters"

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tariq ( I mean Marcus) has been a fakkit…

Anyone remember when he got washed on that white fakkit baked Alaska’s stream by that older white racist fakkit? They were literally laughing in his face as he was trying to “debate” them
I guess Tariq said fukk it. If you can't beat em join em.

He's basically doing the work of a white racist.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Nah fam we not gonna do this. Yall nikkas can’t think on your own so now yall just parroting deflections. If he posted one video AND added his own caption (yall left that out), I would let it slide but this is all he does all day and night. When he gets a bit of heat, he throws rocks and hides his hands. One video here and there is clowning, everyday is an agenda and yall know it. Stop playin
Yea. Because it’s one guy. But you too lost in your adoration of daddy to see it. It’s like talking to a damn cult member. But anyways enough of this

Imagine if Trump was posting those videos. Or if he was scouring the internet to find the most racist depictions of Black Americans he could find and then posting them and then mocking them and saying they were representative of all Black people. Not to mention mixing it up with AI racism too. Would TLR posters be ignorant enough to say, "He's not being racist at all, they're the ones who made the videos in the first place!"

When the white racists were posting the knockout game videos to drive hate and fear against Black Americans, was that not racist so long as the videos were real? Even if they were ONLY posting Black kids doing it?

"It's not racist if someone else made the video" is ignorant as hell, yet that's what they're actually running with.

I swear Tariq forces his fans to completely lose their senses. :snoop:

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps
I never said that.

I was showing that you can find a lookalike of anyone from anywhere in the world, no matter the so-called "race". And I used Obama and some Asian guy for the comparison as well.

But of course you people love to lie.

:dead:
The thread was addressing Black Americans who say they don’t look like Africans. If you can find a look-a-like anywhere wouldn’t you agree with OP?

If you were just making some general point, why didn’t you address them instead of OP for calling it out?

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps
Imagine if Trump was posting those videos. Or if he was scouring the internet to find the most racist depictions of Black Americans he could find and then posting them and then mocking them and saying they were representative of all Black people. Not to mention mixing it up with AI racism too. Would TLR posters be ignorant enough to say, "He's not being racist at all, they're the ones who made the videos in the first place!"

When the white racists were posting the knockout game videos to drive hate and fear against Black Americans, was that not racist so long as the videos were real? Even if they were ONLY posting Black kids doing it?

"It's not racist if someone else made the video" is ignorant as hell, yet that's what they're actually running with.

I swear Tariq forces his fans to completely lose their senses. :snoop:
They lose their senses because they’re fighting what they see in the mirror everyday.

You bring up anything with Africans and they start operating on self-hating emotion, all logic and common sense goes out the window.

For a group of people who swear they’re not African, don’t have any connections, for some reason they constantly bring them up.

Constantly bring up clown shyt like Tariq does to boost their self-esteem. Things to say “see we’re not like them”. They front like they’re trying to prove it to us but are really trying to prove it to themselves.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
The issue with Tariq he’s not happy with himself. He’s a gay looking man with a lot of feminine traits. He’s been looking gayer and gayer lately.

His anger is not really at black immigrants. He just needs an outlet to lash out since he can’t be his true gay self

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
The nikkas that follow and dikk suck Tariq are the same as the delusional MAGA white people. They are EXACTLY the same. Every race, religion, and culture has those types of people. It's the most ignorant of each group, and THEY ALL flock to nikkas like Trump and Tariq.

These type of nikkas don't interact with normal people because they would get the shyt beat out of them for simple interaction issues. Id embarrass you nikkas and take everything you have as soon as you start talking some Tariq bullshyt around me.

You nikkas are bytches, born bytch made and raised bytch made until you found yourself a bytch made King in Tariq. You nikkas are better off modeling in mid level quality wooden boxes.

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
FBA is great & necessary in creating a socio-economic & political collective that recognizes chattel slavery AA contributions, reconciles their identity & helps in terms of legislature. It shouldn't come with monopolizing the black experience. Apart from Ethopia/Liberia, Africans are slave descended, as colonialist turned Africa into the hotbed for their expansion. The methods & impact of white imperialism & supremacy affect us the same - past or present. Be it segregation, massacres, exploitation. Boers have roots in Africa, it doesn't change their traditions are Dutch derivative Cultures are build on a collective that evolve based on environment but there seems to be inferiority complex with being African derivative. Hence, the various terms used to breakdown genetic make up & prove they're not 100%. The greatest growth a people experience is during the unification, it happened in China, Japan, UK, Germany, Italy. We saw this in the 60-70s which incidentally coincides with Panafricanism.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Do the same as you constantly run interference for other groups.
it's a much bad look running in interfering and caping for a man who doesn't know of your existence than us hating on same said man

you do know that right

being a hater of someone you despise is normal. you keep repeating this in every Tariq thread. i'm a proud hater

coming in and victualling sucking him off is not normal behavior as a grown man. can you admit, that's what you've been doing?

atleast we can admit, we are Tariq haters.

You can't admit what you are doing though

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
Bro you dudes be following him and everything he does

You guys have to pick a side. Either stop following or stfup about dude

its weird to watch his videos then act like you not in the same space as his "supporters"

Bro has been following Tariq since 2014, and like I said before the ones in here hating were fans of Tariq:

I like Tariq but sometimes his arrogance irks me, like when he talks about black folks he keeps saying y'all instead of we as if he's on a higher level. As for that chick he was dead right about the trouble facing be wenches when shyt like this happens, brothas in ir relationships face the same problem which is why i'm glad i got a sista.

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
The issue with Tariq he’s not happy with himself. He’s a gay looking man with a lot of feminine traits. He’s been looking gayer and gayer lately.

His anger is not really at black immigrants. He just needs an outlet to lash out since he can’t be his true gay self

Dawg, if you were in prison, I'd rape you straight up. I'd fukking rape you and take pleasure into fukking your life over. Just like my ancestors did to your country when they tried to harvest the French. We raped yall kids, wives, uncles, brothers and burn down your plantations. We also turned all your schools into prisons and watch you fukkers die of hunger, while we took turns raping your wives. We still pimp your women too. You'd never see a Haitian bytch with a Dominic00n pimp. Never. Meanwhile we pimp many of your people.