MSNBC: Pick up artist Tariq Nasheed, known for peddling pro-Trump Propaganda. Leads MAGA-friendly group FBA to pit Black Americans against immigrants

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I guess that explains why I've never seen nor heard anything about Nasheed before I started discussing politics on the Coli.

PUA/Manosphere content has always struck me as horribly goofy and manipulative. They use the same rhetorical tricks as MLMs and prosperity pimps.

Admitting to being a Tariq fan is like admitting you're a gullible weirdo with a receding hairline who gets no hoes.
So @TripleAgent :skip:

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Tired to warn you dumb nikkas.
The Coli got the worst track record
for picking daddies.
I learned early that any body
you nikkas hitch your wagon
to is bullshyt.

c00n tommy, natureboy, bedbugs johnson,
grandmaster jay, shaun (talcum x) king,
charleston (i'm telling) white and hoe ass tariq.
even kevin (uncle aunty) samuels went out sad.
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

UKVu0t8.gif
:mjlol: @ uncle aunty

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
the vast majority of black folks do that. it has been that way since before you existed. believe whatever you like but you not about to change that or convince millions of black folks to stop calling themselves black and start calling themselves fba or ados or whatever. nobody asked you to save them from being black.
yes which is um stupid

you sitting here doing that stupid shyt while the rest of the world doesnt :mjlol:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The issue with Tariq he’s not happy with himself. He’s a gay looking man with a lot of feminine traits. He’s been looking gayer and gayer lately.

His anger is not really at black immigrants. He just needs an outlet to lash out since he can’t be his true gay self
LeVraiPapi said:
Dawg, if you were in prison, I'd rape you straight up. I'd fukking rape you and take pleasure into fukking your life over. Just like my ancestors did to your country when they tried to harvest the French. We raped yall kids, wives, uncles, brothers and burn down your plantations. We also turned all your schools into prisons and watch you fukkers die of hunger, while we took turns raping your wives. We still pimp your women too. You'd never see a Haitian bytch with a Dominic00n pimp. Never. Meanwhile we pimp many of your people

Relax. Sadly you're not a Haitan ally. It's so tragic . Listen to how sick your mind is. You really said this then try to double back like a model citizen.

Last edited:

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
yes which is um stupid

you sitting here doing that stupid shyt while the rest of the world doesnt :mjlol:

What you think is “stupid” dont mean shyt. I dont know what the “rest of the world” have to do with me or black folks

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
What you think is “stupid” dont mean shyt. I dont know what the “rest of the world” have to do with me or black folks
being a gown ass man and not knowing you belong to a specific lineage and ethnicity is stupid. Blanket blackness as a base identity is reckless and childish

And thats why the movement is growing. Catch up

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
being a gown ass man and not knowing you belong to a specific lineage and ethnicity is stupid. Blanket blackness as a base identity is reckless and childish

And thats why the movement is growing. Catch up

Im black and i dont need you to tell me what i belong to. I identify as black and know exactly what i mean when i call myself black. I dont know why you think you understand my identity better than i do. You probably think you an expert on black folks but you are way off

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Im black and i dont need you to tell me what i belong to. I identify as black and know exactly what i mean when i call myself black. I dont know why you think you understand my identity better than i do. You probably think you an expert on black folks but you are way off
black can be anything. What are you distinctively. The diaspora forms many identities and you are stupid enough to not have one of your own.lol

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That dude calls himself the "AFRAM/ADOS Brigadier General." He is a joke trying to play the arbiter of Blackness. He doesn't deserve to be taken seriously.

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
black can be anything. What are you distinctively. The diaspora forms many identities and you are stupid enough to not have one of your own.lol

Du bois wrote a book titled The Souls of Black Folk over a hundred years ago and you still dont understand what is going on