MsJackyOh (Dcyoungfly wife) dies while getting cosmetic surgery

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Sad story three children without a mother because she wanted to be selfish

I mean I get what your trying to say but a little decorum never hurt nobody...and she probably was trying to look good for her man to be honest. 3 kids can really wreck a woman's body and self esteem.

Wish more of our ladies out there went the gym and diet route though cause this aint it.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
these women be doing too many, aggressive, surgeries all at once. docs used to really dissuade people from doing breast procedures and tummy tucks at the same time. now these chicks want all the bang for their buck - t*ts, lipo, tummy tuck, fat transfer all in one, you aint supposed to be under that long + that's a lot of fluid and blood loss

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
My woman explained to me that for most women, their perceptions of themselves isn't based on what their man thinks of them. They think of themselves based on the standard of beauty of women they admire or look up to...

So we can tell them all day we are fine with their looks, weight, hair, whatever, but so many of them it's not gonna matter because what we think of them isn't their standard pf beauty...

And that's really some sad shyt to think about...
plus add to the fact that people live on social media - all they're seeing is the flyest chicks, perfect makeup, hair, bodies, etc def messes with people's perceptions of what the average woman is supposed to look like. social media has taken the place of fashion mags in the 90s as the ultimate source body dysmorphia

Peachstate

Lady
Daps
Reppin
The four-hundred thousand
I briefly considered a tummy tuck but decided against it.

Mommy makeovers...y'all can say it isn't worth it, and I agree, but carrying a kid can SERIOUSLY fukk up your body. My guess is she had excess skin, stretch marks, and diastasis recti (when your ab muscles split right down the middle). It's impossible to have a flat stomach when you have DR, and you can't even really do ab work anymore. Mommy makeovers often also include muscle repair.

She looked great in clothes but she didn't like what she saw when she was naked and it's a shame she lost her life behind it.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
I briefly considered a tummy tuck but decided against it.

Mommy makeovers...y'all can say it isn't worth it, and I agree, but carrying a kid can SERIOUSLY fukk up your body. My guess is she had excess skin, stretch marks, and diastasis recti (when your ab muscles split right down the middle). It's impossible to have a flat stomach when you have DR, and you can't even really do ab work anymore. Mommy makeovers often also include muscle repair.

She looked great in clothes but she didn't like what she saw when she was naked and it's a shame she lost her life behind it.
This is what I'm getting at

It's easy to say "be happy" or "get better self esteem" but it ain't that simple.