MsJackyOh (Dcyoungfly wife) dies while getting cosmetic surgery

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Man that’s horrible

Any type of surgery is no joke, I’ve heard of a breh dying during a hair transplant. It’s really ain’t worth it.
My uncle had a heart attack during knee surgery and passed away.

It blew my mind to find out later on it's pretty common during knee surgery.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
RIP

Sorry for her, the kids, and DC

I can't fukk with the people saying "vanity/low self esteem", though. Let's not act appearance and sexiness doesn't pervade our lives. The same people in this thread talking about this are the same ones in another thread talking about some chick is badly built/box built :francis:
this deflection shyt is why hoes keep dying.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
My woman explained to me that for most women, their perceptions of themselves isn't based on what their man thinks of them. They think of themselves based on the standard of beauty of women they admire or look up to...

So we can tell them all day we are fine with their looks, weight, hair, whatever, but so many of them it's not gonna matter because what we think of them isn't their standard pf beauty...

And that's really some sad shyt to think about...
bro don't realize his girl getting ready to leave him lol

BangBike

N.M.B 🚲
Daps
dd7e926559ab425df1b5312a72c1d4c7.gif

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never understood women getting surgery to alter their bodies, especially when you have daughters. I can understand a boob job but when you start playing with your face, hips, tummy, etc, it’s too far. Sending a bad message to your daughters + you don’t even look like your kids anymore.